• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Think the Cam hating Media will play this

Fox007

stans are butthurt per usual lol it’s the cam can do no wrong, stans and cam vs the world…glad you ‘Panther fans’ found your login

the media has been all over cam aside a very small few, might want to ask yourself why these few represent all media to you and why everyone has to agree and how this reflects your own insecurities

• Beer 2

11 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Actually the most impressive QB on the field was Heinicke. 

I was at the game and I cannot deny this. 

Cam played well but my buddy and I kept saying over and over, "Imagine if we hadn't let him go."

He may not be an elite QB but imagine how 2020 and 2021 might have gone with him simply on the roster.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I was at the game and I cannot deny this. 

Cam played well but my buddy and I kept saying over and over, "Imagine if we hadn't let him go."

He may not be an elite QB but imagine how 2020 and 2021 might have gone with him simply on the roster.

Meh. Don’t get me wrong, he was good, but our D consistently bailed him out whenever he needed it. He hit wide open WRs most of the day, and they ran the ball down our throats. We let him get out of a few would be sacks and pretty much just gave him what he wanted all day. He played good, don’t get me wrong, but his arm is not impressive and if he plays like he played on Sunday against other teams there is 2 or 3 picks there for the taking. 

14 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I saw that segment as well last night on MNF. They're just mad that Cam proved them wrong, are pissed that he's back in the league and got a second chance with the Panthers. Just look at how some in the media reacted when he was released by the Pats. They seemed happy that he was let go and were taking shots at him on other pregame shows. It was insane.

I love it, don't you?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, I definitely appreciate what he's done, and always knew he could do it.  And for the most part, the media has also appreciated what Cam has done, but I did catch a brief segment on our game before MNF, and boy, they must have collected all the Cam haters because Booger, Steve Young, and I can't remember who else it was uo there all poo'd his performance and essentially blamed him for the loss for "trying to run" on that last 4th down play and missing the pass on the drive before.  Straight jackasses...  they the made it point, especially Booger, to state they felt he wasn't a accurate or consistent passer.  I was like, WTF???  Did they not see the completion percentage numbers since Norv came in here?  Some people just a have a fuging axe to grind and can't ever let it go.

Anyway, Cam is what I thought he would be, and that is STILL the face of the franchise and QB for the foreseeable future who can take us where we want to go.

Booger has to appeal to the white base. He’s the worst kind of black man and we don’t support or condone his actions. 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, joemac said:

Meh. Don’t get me wrong, he was good, but our D consistently bailed him out whenever he needed it. He hit wide open WRs most of the day, and they ran the ball down our throats. We let him get out of a few would be sacks and pretty much just gave him what he wanted all day. He played good, don’t get me wrong, but his arm is not impressive and if he plays like he played on Sunday against other teams there is 2 or 3 picks there for the taking. 

I mean....he was making some very good throws. The dude has talent.

Had we had him as a backup or starter the pre-Cam return Rhule years, I bet we win more games.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, I definitely appreciate what he's done, and always knew he could do it.  And for the most part, the media has also appreciated what Cam has done, but I did catch a brief segment on our game before MNF, and boy, they must have collected all the Cam haters because Booger, Steve Young, and I can't remember who else it was uo there all poo'd his performance and essentially blamed him for the loss for "trying to run" on that last 4th down play and missing the pass on the drive before.  Straight jackasses...  they the made it point, especially Booger, to state they felt he wasn't a accurate or consistent passer.  I was like, WTF???  Did they not see the completion percentage numbers since Norv came in here?  Some people just a have a fuging axe to grind and can't ever let it go.

Anyway, Cam is what I thought he would be, and that is STILL the face of the franchise and QB for the foreseeable future who can take us where we want to go.

I hope you're right.  I just dont understand how many fans are so certain.  I believe he is 0-9 in his last 9 starts with the team?

• Beer 1