• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Notebook: Haason Reddick leading Pro Bowl voting

Just now, cardiackat88. said:

It will be interesting to see if he is interested in staying with this team or not.

He absolutely is, provided of course we pay him what he is worth. To me, he has to be priority number 1 to resign. Maybe 1A to Cam being 1B.

Only Julius Peppers, Luke Kuechly, or Josh Norman (2015 only) have had seasons like Reddick is having.

May be the best FA signing in franchise history. 

He should be a Pro Bowl lock and has a chance to be both All-Pro and outside chance at DPOY.

7 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

He absolutely is, provided of course we pay him what he is worth. To me, he has to be priority number 1 to resign. Maybe 1A to Cam being 1B.

Only Julius Peppers, Luke Kuechly, or Josh Norman (2015 only) have had seasons like Reddick is having.

May be the best FA signing in franchise history. 

He should be a Pro Bowl lock and has a chance to be both All-Pro and outside chance at DPOY.

Ok, but are we sure he wants to stay?

I kinda get your point, he's thriving here. But what if he wants to thrive somewhere else even more, with more money, and a shot at a ring?

17 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

After his comments about leadership and accountability, I worry more about wanting to continue playing for Rhule if we keep him and things continue the way they have been. 

He was referring at the player level. 

Wow. Just wow.