• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Turkey day game thread

jackson113

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Lol. I don't live in Detroit. I am working a contract here again.

Real talk....I weirdly like Detroit.

I was flying into Detroit maybe 6ish years ago. I swear to god it looked like a third world country. Did I get on the wrong flight and fell asleep and woke up on approach to Mogadishu?

• Flames 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I was flying into Detroit maybe 6ish years ago. I swear to god it looked like a third world country. Did I get on the wrong flight and fell asleep and woke up on approach to Mogadishu?

...yea...same for me...looked decimated.... like Escape From New York sht.... 

• Pie 1

Just now, jackson113 said:

someone told me if you cross the line into Canada it looks like night and day difference..

Canada...is a shthole too... from what i've seen... Natural resources and landscape are stellar but quality of life and affordability are rough...dudes opting to live the van life to survive....

Big Sean with a nice message after the halftime performance.  Hug your loved ones guys, and stop acting like life will be here forever.  Rooting for Detroit in this.  Being the first 0-16-1 team and the first 0-16 team… Jesus.

Edited by PandaMan
  • Pie 1

Listen, I know Goff's arm is average at very best and the Lions' OL is struggling but damn... you gotta throw SOMETHING more than 5 yards downfield. The Bears are just sitting on everything. Sling something deep even if it has no chance to show you're willing to actually try to do it.

And yes, I'm kinda talking to Brady and the Panthers here too.

9 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Big Sean with a nice message after the halftime performance.  Hug your loved ones guys, and stop acting like life will be here forever.  Rooting for Detroit in this.  Being the first 0-16-1 team and the first 0-16 team… Jesus.

The Browns have historically gotten all the "wow they suck" heat, but the Lions are every bit as bad.

Just recently a Packers DB was quoted as saying "Matt Stafford has always been good, he just played for the Lions." fuging OUCH. From a division rival.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Browns have historically gotten all the "wow they suck" heat, but the Lions are every bit as bad.

Just recently a Packers DB was quoted as saying "Matt Stafford has always been good, he just played for the Lions." fuging OUCH. From a division rival.

No doubt, the Cardinals are one of the oldest teams and have historically sucked as well.  At least the Cards have successful seasons every now and then though, the Lions really are bottom of the barrel.  

Just now, PandaMan said:

No doubt, the Cardinals are one of the oldest teams and have historically sucked as well.  At least the Cards have successful seasons every now and then though, the Lions really are bottom of the barrel.  

This talk about the Cardinals hits a little close to home. Substitute "oldest" for "newest" and you're talking about the Panthers. ☹️

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This talk about the Cardinals hits a little close to home. Substitute "oldest" for "newest" and you're talking about the Panthers. ☹️

Stop… you’re making me sad 😔 once we’re each 100 years old we can talk about the Panthers in the same way Cardinals fans talk about their team 

Edited by PandaMan

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Raiders, WFT, Dolphins, Browns and the Lions…really only teams worse than Panthers since existence. Teams like the Jets, Bengals and Jags are debatable but close enough to be debatable.

We are literally kings of the poo pile (bottom 3rd).

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Raiders, WFT, Dolphins, Browns and the Lions…really only teams worse than Panthers since existence. Teams like the Jets, Bengals and Jags are debatable but close enough to be debatable.

We are literally kings of the poo pile (bottom 3rd).

I'd put us above all the teams you listed, but definitely bottom half. Our two SB runs out us above the bottom third but they also skew our overall record.