• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Turkey day game thread

jackson113

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

Looks like the Panthers will be in second place in the NFC South and one game ahead of the Saints for the wildcard by the end of this game.

Yeah but will not make playoffs because of losing tiebreakers to Vikings, eagles and eventually wft

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Sean Payton is a good coach.  Maybe not a good person, but a good coach.  But when half your starting offense is out, doesn't matter how good a coach you are.

I don't understand how without their 2 RB's they couldn't find anything for Taysom Hill to do in this game? I understand that it's because he's not actually good at any particular thing but you'd think Payton could figure out something to do with him when nothing else is working

3 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Silver linings and small victories is all that we may have.

If 49ers beat the Vikings this week and the Eagles lose/We win I think we'd be back in 7th? Sucks to be at the mercy of teams that are getting better as the season goes on 

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If 49ers beat the Vikings this week and the Eagles lose/We win I think we'd be back in 7th? Sucks to be at the mercy of teams that are getting better as the season goes on 

I think that you are correct. The Panthers can only control what they do and if all of the pieces fall into place, then they are back to where they were last week.