• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Dolphins

Zod

This will be an ol' fashioned ass-whuppin'.

Our Defense is embarrassed and angry, and the only way they can be stopped from carrying out a vengeful slaughter is with a power running game -- and Miami doesn't possess one.

There will be at least 7 sacks, as Miami gets behind and Tua has to pass  (or attempt to), and 1-2 of those will be strips and turnovers.  There will be a S/T or Defensive score, plus 3 passing TDs by Cam, and a long rushing TD by CMC.

38-0.

Again, we get our wild card hopes up.

Edited by bigdavis
typo

I be got the feeling that this will be a 24-17 type of game.
I feel that the Panthers will be out to put together a complete game prior to the bye. I see them getting ahead early and then trying to slow the game down with a healthy dose of McCaffrey in the second half. 
The defense should bring their A game, as they hopefully learned a lesson on preparation and execution from last week.

Panthers win this week and head into the bye with a slight head of steam.

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Brian Flores - a head coach who is on the hot seat and probably getting fired as soon as the season ends, will completely outclass and outcoach Ruhle this game. 24 -17 Fins. 

I wish I had an argument for you 

I don’t.  I posted  an analysis on that run defense in another topic. It is unbelievable as two thirds of the season is gone, and the coaches can’t figure this out 

And in offseason, sadly still the screw ups in QB and oline   

lets hope I’m right and you are wrong this Sunday