• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Graziano on possible Panthers options on Sam Darnold's contract

TheSpecialJuan

6 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Edit: Well fug me I guess. Just read in another thread that Daley is getting the start at LT over Brady C. Wtf is Rhule doing man.

It’s due to the fact the dolphins blitz more than any team in the league. Moton and Rhule shared that communication is key on the offensive line. Daley is there (and he hasn’t played bad, just keeps getting injured) for communication purposes and blitz pick up experience.

doesn’t matter though, Daley will be hurt by the end of the first.

28 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It’s due to the fact the dolphins blitz more than any team in the league. Moton and Rhule shared that communication is key on the offensive line. Daley is there (and he hasn’t played bad, just keeps getting injured) for communication purposes and blitz pick up experience.

doesn’t matter though, Daley will be hurt by the end of the first.

What exactly is Daley communicating? Hey Cam I missed my block again?

• Flames 8

55 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We should keep Darnold until his contract is up.  He could be useful at some point

When he is healthy he is a damn good backup

Agreed

Sam knows the offense and can be a backup (even if he is the highest paid one in the NFL).  His contract is guaranteed so the team might as well get something out of it.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Has Rhule or Fitterer ever explained why they did what they did with Sam? It still makes no freaking sense to me.

What do they do that makes sense? That’s why they’re Rhule and Fitterer: they do the unexplainable and then shrug their shoulders on Sundays thinking, “how did this happen?” 

Tune in for another example tomorrow around 4:15

Pardon the bump but....

Why do some here still believe that Sam would make a good backup?  🤦‍♂️

Haven't they watched the same games we have??  

What in god's green earth did they see from Sam that showed he would make a solid backup?

Edited by glenwo2