• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt, Just Give Us Some Hope

Khyber53

Just now, SCO96 said:

I’d be willing to give him a 3rd year if Brady was shown the door and replaced with a better OC and the offensive line is receives a legitimate overhaul in the off-season. If these two obvious flaws are not addressed at the end of the year I doubt I’d watch one game from start to finish next season.

Nah. They've all got to go. Even Snow.

10 hours ago, Zod said:

In all honesty a loss today should put Rhule on the hot seat. I know he is most likely here another season, but a loss today would honestly make me really doubt his long term prospects in the NFL. 

should be at the stake levels of hot

9 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

I’d be willing to give him a 3rd year if Brady was shown the door and replaced with a better OC and the offensive line receives a legitimate overhaul in the off-season. If these two obvious flaws are not addressed at the end of the year I doubt I’d watch one game from start to finish next season.

Although there's still no viable plan at QB, the offensive line has to be fixed so that we can run the ball next season. Realistically, that is the only way we are going to win with the roster that we have now. Our receivers aren't going to be scaring any defenses and we aren't gonna win through the air at this time.  Run the ball, control the clock and let the defense hold up enough to win. We also need an upgrade at tight end. 

Can Rhule figure this out? I'm very skeptical.

And yes, Brady has to go. He clearly has no feel for an NFL game.

10 hours ago, Zod said:

In all honesty a loss today should put Rhule on the hot seat. I know he is most likely here another season, but a loss today would honestly make me really doubt his long term prospects in the NFL. 

You should know.  It's pretty evident with the lack of upbeat posting after last weeks loss, that the wind has been ripped from our sails.  Mine at least.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Although there's still no viable plan at QB, the offensive line has to be fixed so that we can run the ball next season. Realistically, that is the only way we are going to win with the roster that we have now. Our receivers aren't going to be scaring any defenses and we aren't gonna win through the air at this time.  Run the ball, control the clock and let the defense hold up enough to win. We also need an upgrade at tight end. 

Can Rhule figure this out? I'm very skeptical.

And yes, Brady has to go. He clearly has no feel for an NFL game.

No. This is not a professional football team, in any phase of the game.

Our offense sucks from top to bottom. 

Our special teams are always a timebomb, ready to go off at any moment.

Our defense has some statistics, but that's because they haven't averaged out some games at the first of the year when we played against some truly bad offenses. Today, the lowly Miami Dolphins marched at will against us. Last week, the WTFs did as we tried to laugh at how bad we thought Rivera and Heinicke were. Let that sink in. The Giants did it to us, too. 

And a good portion of our problems were the people brought in and drafted by Fitterer. He was so proud of his trades and finds. He is a moron the Seahawks were happy see go.

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

No. This is not a professional football team, in any phase of the game.

Our offense sucks from top to bottom. 

Our special teams are always a timebomb, ready to go off at any moment.

Our defense has some statistics, but that's because they haven't averaged out some games at the first of the year when we played against some truly bad offenses. Today, the lowly Miami Dolphins marched at will against us. Last week, the WTFs did as we tried to laugh at how bad we thought Rivera and Heinicke were. Let that sink in. The Giants did it to us, too. 

And a good portion of our problems were the people brought in and drafted by Fitterer. He was so proud of his trades and finds. He is a moron the Seahawks were happy see go.

I don't think the team we have now is any better than the team we had when Rivera left. They are younger but the results are just about the same. 

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Would Oklahoma or LSU even hire Rhule?

Maybe LSU will hire the Baylor coach and Rhule can go back to Waco.

Rhule ain’t going anywhere unless he gets fired or gets offered more than he’s making now to leave. The latter is bordering on impossible and the former probably isn’t happening this year unless we lose out (here’s hoping).