• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

If any of you panthers fan want to watch a pro team instead of this college poo turn on the canes. 

I've had both on, Canes were on the small screen but didn't take long to go to the big screen. Despite being down 2 I had full confidence we could come back. Zero confidence in the Panthers

1 minute ago, Mol3m4n said:

I hate the Saints but they're continually screwed in the playoffs. It's blatant. 

Na they were hand held to their super bowl for the Katrina storyline.  NFL let them late hit Favre like 15 times in one game to beat the Vikings. 

Edited by Zaximus

4 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

It's like you haven't watched the NFL since 2000.   It's like you didn't watch the super bowl in 2015.  It's like you ignore the coincidental storylines that magically happen for big games.   I do envy ignorance is bliss though. 

I get that there's a chance that it can happen in isolated and high leverage instances but there is literally NO way that there's some overarching conspiracy to control every game or seasonal storyline. It's just not a possibility. I mean, I get that you want to make excuses for why we suck, but we just suck. 

Just now, glenwo2 said:

Yep.

It's gotten so bad that I'm beginning to rethink if Sam was THAT horrible a QB to begin with.

I mean...yeah he was bad with the Jets but up till CMC's injury he was "average" with us which was a huge improvement...then when CMC was lost for a bit and Brady had to actually Coach without CMC, things fell apart and so did Sam.  

He did suck at throwing with time, though.  That's the one thing that was sadly apparent (that's a mental thing that I'm not sure he could ever conquer). 

Oh....is there still a game on?  I'm just about checked out.

Bad is bad. Cam Newton has been horrible today and Sam Darnold is not a starting qb and barely even a backup. The Panthers should have drafted a quarterback and hired a real nfl staff instead of a bunch of college guys. There are many ugly truths to this mess but it begins at the top.

51 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Cam looks like poo. Is this place really unwilling to call him out? Dude looks straight trash today. He’s missed a ton of passes. Those interceptions were terrible throws. I’m sorry, but it’s really looking like he’s done IMHO. Based on that one post in the week showing that he can’t go to the outside, I think Miami knows that and are playing inside and it’s working.

We have that one long pass to DJ. Cam is 2-14 for 17 yards and 2 INTs besides the one long pass.

I quit looking after the 2nd one didn't  think the 1st one was all Cams fault but the second one was. Don't  know if it was miss communication but if not definitely Cam. From what I am seeing everything is wrong on the offensive side of the ball. Should be doing the two qb set up until Cam learned the offense. I think the excuse will be Cam. To keep Brady on, but really the calls and play designs are suspect and defenses are onto the schemes.