• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown did not start today.

Zod

Basically dont draft a one dimensional player top top and a meh athlete. Fat run stoppers can be had rounds 2-5. Phil has look decent for example. Roy has his moments as well... But Brown... this I run a 5.2 whatever he did and I'm mostly a run stuffer but not really...is looking as busty as  42 year old mom on the rebound. Very dissapointed.

Whether or not you think brown went too early in the first is kinda irrelevant. No one would say “I knew he wasn’t a first rounder.” He was pretty much the top DT on the board. 

The fact he’s playing like an UDFA is either an indictment of the entire evaluation process league wide, or he has just checked out to a degree not seen since Jeff otah. 

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Whether or not you think brown went too early in the first is kinda irrelevant. No one would say “I knew he wasn’t a first rounder.” He was pretty much the top DT on the board. 

The fact he’s playing like an UDFA is either an indictment of the entire evaluation process league wide, or he has just checked out to a degree not seen since Jeff otah. 

The fact that he was billed as a strong run defender is the real rub. He has not been that at all. Very undisciplined in the run game.

Good CBs and DTs can be found player in the draft. It's a huge red flag when the staff doesn't understand positional value.

Meh, both should be good enough to play but I doubt they ever shake the 'look at who we could have had' discussions.

I'm just over this staff and their incompetence.