• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady

BPF

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Ok.  Fire Joe Brady.  Then what?  It makes us feel good for a day.  There isn’t anyone on staff to replace him.  One of Rhule’s Baylor guys.   

Primary problem is Matt Rhule.  He isn’t a NFL HC and he doesn’t have NFL guys on staff.  

Sean Ryan? 15 years as an NFL assistant/position coach, actually one of the only guys on the squad that's consistently been on NFL staffs. Not exactly like Brady was technically qualified for the job, just got the media hype because LSU was basically playing with all first round NFL talent at skill positions

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Ok.  Fire Joe Brady.  Then what?  It makes us feel good for a day.  There isn’t anyone on staff to replace him.  One of Rhule’s Baylor guys.   

Primary problem is Matt Rhule.  He isn’t a NFL HC and he doesn’t have NFL guys on staff.  

…but, he has a process that he is going to double down on

i have never seen a NFl  Coach as lost as he is and what’s worse, he doesn’t know he’s lost 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Sean Ryan? 15 years as an NFL assistant/position coach, actually one of the only guys on the squad that's consistently been on NFL staffs. Not exactly like Brady was technically qualified for the job, just got the media hype because LSU was basically playing with all first round NFL talent at skill positions

Sean Ryan has never been a play caller on any level to my knowledge.   

And our passing game coordinator is another one of Rhule’s Baylor guys. 

I’m fine firing Joe Brady.  But it is nothing more than a one day feel good moment for fans.  There is no one on staff to replace Joe Brady with.  Which again, speaks to Matt Rhule putting together a comically weak staff.   

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Brady is a WR by position & coach. Knows nothing about the O-line or running the ball, which is what is lacking with this offense. But in saying that as well, the WRs are struggling to get open cause his plays are predictable. Doesn't help when they're dropping the ball too.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Which again, speaks to Matt Rhule putting together a comically weak staff.   

Absolutely a comically weak staff, possibly the weakest/least prepared ever. This type of poo isn't hyperbole either. We just had literally one of the worst OL performances too of all time as shown and then article written on by PFF.

It def is comical among other poo...Brady to be fair on him was never qualified to begin with but who wouldn't take the job? Rhule hood winked Tepper, Brady hood winked Rhule, veritable small fish eat smaller fish eat smallest fish situation we got here.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Absolutely a comically weak staff, possibly the weakest/least prepared ever. This type of poo isn't hyperbole either. We just had literally one of the worst OL performances too of all time as shown and then article written on by PFF.

It def is comical among other poo...Brady to be fair on him was never qualified to begin with but who wouldn't take the job? Rhule hood winked Tepper, Brady hood winked Rhule, veritable small fish eat smaller fish eat smallest fish situation we got here.

I blame Rhule for keeping Brady.  I see the logic of the hire, getting the passing coordinator from the LSU record setting pass offense based on the Saints successful pass game.  But it didn't pan out.   Rhule is probably waiting until the end of the season to see if Brady can get work elsewhere.  If not, and Brady is still here next spring, I'll be calling for Rhule's head with the rest of the mob.

The offense has been mediocre to bad under Brady and Brady rarely takes responsibility.  We don't need that poo.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

I blame Rhule for keeping Brady.  I see the logic of the hire, getting the passing coordinator from the LSU record setting pass offense based on the Saints successful pass game.  But it didn't pan out.   Rhule is probably waiting until the end of the season to see if Brady can get work elsewhere.  If not, and Brady is still here next spring, I'll be calling for Rhule's head with the rest of the mob.

The offense has been mediocre to bad under Brady and Brady rarely takes responsibility.  We don't need that poo.  

Well I know they aren't dissuading him from looking into these college jobs. Question is now are they even remotely interesting in him

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1