• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we don't comeback and win, Brady has to be gone tomorrow

Proudiddy

7 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

Who would he replace him with? Rhule barely has one competent NFL coach on his staff, who could replace Brady.

Sean Ryan.  But honestly, they could let Rhule's kid call the offense at this point and it wouldn't matter.  This staff is circling the shitter, and fast.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

This has been said for weeks though. Nothing will happen. No accountability. That’s what happens when you write the least qualified coaching hire a practically blank check for 7 years. Rhule don’t give a poo, he’s got Tepper by the balls not the other way around.

Pie'd for everything except the balls part. 

No one has a billionaire by the balls.😂😂😂  

• Pie 1

Not a Brady fan and never thought he was ready to be an NFL OC. What confuses me is in 2020 under his offense Teddy, DJ, Robbie, and Curtis all had career years. The Panthers immediately dumped Teddy. 
So what is the difference in 2021 vs 202? Why is this offense so bad?  Why did the Panthers WR all have career years in 2020? Teddy is not that good so why is it so much worse this year? 

Just my guess- NFL DC figured out the offense and Brady was not able to adjust. But I am not sure this is the reason….

5 minutes ago, thennek said:

Not a Brady fan and never thought he was ready to be an NFL OC. What confuses me is in 2020 under his offense Teddy, DJ, Robbie, and Curtis all had career years. The Panthers immediately dumped Teddy. 
So what is the difference in 2021 vs 202? Why is this offense so bad?  Why did the Panthers WR all have career years in 2020? Teddy is not that good so why is it so much worse this year? 

Just my guess- NFL DC figured out the offense and Brady was not able to adjust. But I am not sure this is the reason….

Yup.  They had a year of film to study.

It's why all of the defenses have been jumping routes all year and bragging that they knew what we were running before we ran it.

Say it with me folks…Offensive Line.

Yes - Brady hasn’t shown the ability to adjust to defenses in the NFL. But for the love of fug, our God damn poo show of an offensive line has been an issue for most of our franchise existence. People act like football is a super hard thing to figure out. It’s fuging not. Build a Goddam offensive line. Use actual draft picks, high ones to draft players worth a poo. Spend money in free agency on mother fuging offensive linemen instead of trading a 2nd rounder on another goddam corner. Trade anyone or anything of value for offensive linemen. fuging anyone. I’m tired of this team doing the same poo year after goddam year. fuging idiocy front office, ownership, and coaching. 

• Pie 1

i just do not understand what the point of these plays even are under ideal circumstances

like everything goes right, what do any of these plays accomplish

the field just feels so small when the panthers are on offense. not like the panthers can sore at will, but that they're playing all their players in a much smaller space than everyone else. 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i just do not understand what the point of these plays even are under ideal circumstances

like everything goes right, what do any of these plays accomplish

the field just feels so small when the panthers are on offense. not like the panthers can sore at will, but that they're playing all their players in a much smaller space than everyone else. 

Same.  Defenses are literally playing like 15 to 20 yards and down, and that's it.  The field is so compressed, both vertically and horizontally.  As I posted in the game thread, Miami has the same deficiencies with their offensive line and they have put on an absolute clinic in how to run effective offense despite it.  If you're not going to stretch the field or threaten them vertically, you have to stretch it horizontally/laterally, and Brady does neither...  there's no space, no rhythm, no setups, nothing...  the defense doesn't have to second guess anything, they can just recklessly and violently run downhill.