• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hasaan Reddick

Geronimo

17 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yall are worried about the wrong stuff.  This begins and ends with the coaching staff.  

And with the way the officials have called this game, I put no weight into a taunting penalty they called...  they never even showed the taunt and the roughing the passer call was complete bullshit.  Thats not on Reddick.  This team showed up unprepared and are getting their ass whooped by the dolphins and the refs.

That's understandable but when you're at a press conference calling certain individuals out and talking about accountability then you should probably do a better job of setting an example.  Just saying.  "Preach what you teach " 

44 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I didn’t see anything and taunting is so touchy now I would be surprised if he just looked at the sideline the wrong way. 

The officials seemed to be calling suspect possible game changing fouls on the Panthers all day,especially  at the beginning of the game when the Panthers had drives going.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Geronimo said:

You're the main one talking about "certain player need to step up, accountability and all that other jive" and then you do something stupid and get hit with a taunting penalty on a crucial possession that should've resulted in, at best a field goal!! I mean WTF!! Seriously dude!

Another thing dj Moore is overrated.  Every I see little effort out of him and lackadaisical playing. I  would not be upset at all if Carolina didn't resign him 

...the word is out... Carolina is a fked up place to be right now....

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

The officials seemed to be calling suspect possible game changing fouls on the Panthers all day,especially  at the beginning of the game when the Panthers had drives going.

They penalize us to slow the momentum and they help the other squad into the end zone to get them hyped up. It's a snowball effect and the same exact thing last week. Bullsht calls on us, while allowing WFT and MIA to hold all game long while being very sensitive on the whistle against the Panthers. Later in the game when momentum has been decided the do a couple make up calls to cover up the bias on the stat sheet. 

We can see what they're doing and they should be refused service in the city of Charlotte because with or without Cam the Panthers have been historically jobbed by refs.

49ers playoff game at BofA was blatant truth. Refs cheat.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

They penalize us to slow the momentum and they help the other squad into the end zone to get them hyped up. It's a snowball effect and the same exact thing last week. Bullsht calls on us, while allowing WFT and MIA to hold all game long while being very sensitive on the whistle against the Panthers. Later in the game when momentum has been decided the do a couple make up calls to cover up the bias on the stat sheet. 

We can see what they're doing and they should be refused service in the city of Charlotte because with or without Cam the Panthers have been historically jobbed by refs.

49ers playoff game at BofA was blatant truth. Refs cheat.

Bingo!!! You are 100% correct!! When the Dolphins were shown holding or blocking in the back and nothing called the cameras quickly turned the other way. The announcers commented on the bad calls but they are limited on the amount they can be critical toward officials.

Edited by KatsAzz