• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Clean House Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I like Kellen Moore or Matt Eberflus. Indianapolis has one of the best coached teams in the NFL. Anyone who has worked with Frank Reich has learned a thing or two. 

Kellen Moore is not cut out for being a head coach lol. Just because he’s done well as an OC does not mean he’ll translate to a HC. 

Just now, Jesse said:

Kellen Moore is not cut out for being a head coach lol. Just because he’s done well as an OC does not mean he’ll translate to a HC. 

If you bring in a young guy like that you have to bring in an old veteran coach to help him along like the Rams did bringing in Wade Phillips. I’m on board with Kellen Moore if you have a defensive coordinator that has been a head coach before

• Pie 1

I have to take back what I said about Rhule not losing the team. It seems they tried their best to stick with the game plan and the mottos but its so beyond obvious now that they know it doesn't work. They are not even great college material. I fully expect them both to go back to college at a higher quality school than they were at and fail out there too as they are not made for the big team. 

Small time players even at the small time league.

Clearly he never deserved the job. Not sure what he showed at Baylor and Temple to truly show his so called impressive coaching that would warrant a nfl head coach gig. His inability to evaluate QBs has been painstakingly obvious. Who hedges their seasons on guys like Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold? Lol 

Now he’s relying on a past his prime Newton who has been out of football since the summer and only on the team a matter of weeks to cover for him but that’s not going to work. Especially with the quality of coaching and and offensive talent that he provided this season.

Rhule dedicated so much in the drafts and FA towards defense and the results are incredibly underwhelming. Their stats were inflated against bad rookies and backups that it made them appear decent but man you can’t invest in a defense like this and produce these results. 

Let’s not ignore his stupid college gimmicks like the DBO sign that clearly worked to such effect that we lead the league in penalties. Like lord I’m glad Rivera is gone and that dude got away with murder thanks to some amazing talent making him look better but hiring Rhule?

Lmao