• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well the season is over. Who are you going to root for the rest of the season?

hepcat

46 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I hope the Bills can get over the hump and win a Super Bowl. Lot of former Panthers on that squad that deserve a championship. 

Well the season is over. Who are you going to root for the rest of the season?

The NJ Devils because I'm a Devils fan and live in Jersey.  🙃   (sorry Canes fans.  😉   )

I don't give a rat's ass who is playing who in the NFL right now the rest of the season. 

I don't have any rooting interest in other teams.    They can all go F themselves.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

Here is how I see this playing out:

- Brady is fired tomorrow

- Rhule takes over play calling

- Team goes on a run, winning just enough games to lose draft position, and not enough to slip into the playoffs

- We will all get excited that the team showed progress to end the year

- Rhule is brought back after having saved his job

- We will be a sleeper pick in the 2022 season

- The wheels will fall off after starting the 2022 season 6-0

- We'll  have a similar thread opened up on 11/27/2022 asking where it all went wrong and who we are rooting for

All I am rooting for the rest of the year is that something like what I have above doesn't happen. I don't care who wins this year. Hell, let the Patriots win it all again, I really don't care. I just don't want to be stuck in football purgatory any more.

Just now, jopie87 said:

- Team goes on a run, winning just enough games to lose draft position, and not enough to slip into the playoffs

- We'll  have a similar thread opened up on 11/27/2022 asking where it all went wrong and who we are rooting for

All I am rooting for the rest of the year is that something like what I have above doesn't happen. I don't care who wins this year. Hell, let the Patriots win it all again, I really don't care. I just don't want to be stuck in football purgatory any more.

I would pay good money to see this clown call offensive plays. That would be some sorely needed comedy. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

Oh of course, it’s only been the same cycle for the last 15 years.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

I would pay good money to see this clown call offensive plays. That would be some sorely needed comedy. 

Someone said he had done it before. Who knows, I'd be ok with turning on Madden and just using the "Ask Madden" play call if it meant getting Brady on a plane to LSU or Alabama and away from this team.

2 minutes ago, Stephenj5 said:

Why would you not still support your team. I don’t get it. Through good times and bad times support your team. You don’t go switching or not bothering ffs!

Not switching teams man. Just pulling for somebody when your team is sitting at home during the playoffs. Don’t mean I’m trading my Panthers stuff in. Chill.