• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another year without the playoffs. Another year of wasted fandom. Ahh, life as a Panthers fan!

Proudiddy

I have been a fan for over 2 decades now. I am tired. I love this team and football but I am sick and tired of being one of the organizations deemed "worst in sports". We have had success here and there but when it's bad it gets fuging ugly. I don't know what to complain about anymore. I used to envy the teams that won consistently or had multiple championships but now I'm at a point where I almost understand the mindset of people that don't care for sports. God this is tragic. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheoJay10 said:

I have been a fan for over 2 decades now. I am tired. I love this team and football but I am sick and tired of being one of the organizations deemed "worst in sports". We have had success here and there but when it's bad it gets fuging ugly. I don't know what to complain about anymore. I used to envy the teams that won consistently or had multiple championships but now I'm at a point where I almost understand the mindset of people that don't care for sports. God this is tragic. 

I'll always have the inherent love for sports, having played them and followed them my whole life, and then there's the personal attachment to our home state teams that I will always proudly maintain.  It's a sense of pride and identity associated with our hometeams, so that will always be an unbreakable bond for me...  but man, that being said, I have never felt more apathetic towards the Panthers.  Don't get me wrong - I'm pissed.  I'm disappointed.  But, ultimately, I don't think I care anymore.  Our situation has never felt so hopeless before.  They burned all those draft picks as though this team was making a championship run, horribly mismanaged the QB position, and to see us not even competing against teams we should be curb-stomping...  I dont care how many wins we have.  When you know you have an incapable staff at the helm, none of it matters, and it won't matter until significant changes are made.  And then there's the whole realization of knowing we're gonna have to go through all of this again because we messed it up so badly this time.  It's just so old at this point.

I'll always be a fan, but I'm definitely not investing the same amount of time or energy towards these games until they show and prove.  And judging from Tepper's moves thus far, I'm not holding my breath.