• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have lost last 10 Cam starts

MechaZain

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Ok to be honest Scott picked him up and put him in the endzone. 

Cam didn't do it.

See the length ppl go to discredit, you mention this but the there’s no mention of drop passes when discussing Cam’s 5/21 

44 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Nooooo Cam at his best right now is not top 15. 

Top 20 maybe at his best now.

But again he's not the biggest problem we have by far.

Please name me the qbs better lol hell name me the qbs that would have won with what we put on the field today 

4 hours ago, ickmule said:

Believe what you want. Cam played awful last season, it’s pretty obvious, a rookie beat him out and caused him to be released.  

No. They hit paydirt in the draft on a guy the Panthers passed on. That guy showed he could play as a rookie. Cam wasn't needed at that point. Rookie contract.

29 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

See the length ppl go to discredit, you mention this but the there’s no mention of drop passes when discussing Cam’s 5/21 

Please name me the qbs better lol hell name me the qbs that would have won with what we put on the field today 

I never said it was all his fault but you also are unrealistic. 

There are a group of people yourself included that deify Cam. That think he is flawless and can never be wrong or play badly. 

He is not what he used to be. He is an average serviceable QB.

Who would I take over him?

Brady.      Mahomes  Herbert Carr 

Rogers  Wilson Wentz Allen Tennehill

Cousins Jimmy G  Mac Jones Lawrence

Jackson Big Ben Dak  Burrow Tua Murray

Stafford 

Probably take Mayfield and Heinicke over him too. Maybe Dalton.

That makes him 21 to 24th QB in the league 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I never said it was all his fault but you also are unrealistic. 

There are a group of people yourself included that deify Cam. That think he is flawless and can never be wrong or play badly. 

He is not what he used to be. He is an average serviceable QB.

Who would I take over him?

Brady.      Mahomes  Herbert Carr 

Rogers  Wilson Wentz Allen Tennehill

Cousins Jimmy G  Mac Jones Lawrence

Jackson Big Ben Dak  Burrow Tua Murray

Stafford 

Probably take Mayfield and Heinicke over him too. Maybe Dalton.

That makes him 21 to 24th QB in the league 

No there’s a group of football fans who are tired of the same song and dance you and other posters of your type pull each time Cam has a bad game, it’s the same, even in his prime we had guys like y’all calling for Derek Anderson to be name the starter.

we watch Sam Darnold steer us straight into the dirt for 9 games but your crowd can’t watch 2-3 games from cam before he needs to be benched etc chants come out, relax 

And you gotta be kidding me saying half these qbs are better rn, Big Ben just got scrubbed by 40 pts to the bengals, wentz and jimmy couldn’t even dragon ball z fusion together to finish a football season, and mayfield is costing himself millions each game he goes out there and look like a glorified game manager  

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

No there’s a group of football fans who are tired of the same song and dance you and other posters of your type pull each time Cam has a bad game, it’s the same, even in his prime we had guys like y’all calling for Derek Anderson to be name the starter.

we watch Sam Darnold steer us straight into the dirt for 9 games but your crowd can’t watch 2-3 games from cam before he needs to be benched etc chants come out, relax 

And you gotta be kidding me saying half these qbs are better rn, Big Ben just got scrubbed by 40 pts to the bengals, wentz and jimmy couldn’t even dragon ball z fusion together to finish a football season, and mayfield is costing himself millions each game he goes out there and look like a glorified game manager  

I'm not asking for him to be benched.

I thought they rushed him into play. He should have been redzone only till after the bye to get completely acclimated. 

I've said multiple times today it's not all his fault just like it wasn't all Sam's fault.

We have multiple issues but that doesn't change that at his current best capability everyone of those QBs I listed are better than him.

That's not racism. That's not bias. That's just fact.

12 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm not asking for him to be benched.

I thought they rushed him into play. He should have been redzone only till after the bye to get completely acclimated. 

I've said multiple times today it's not all his fault just like it wasn't all Sam's fault.

We have multiple issues but that doesn't change that at his current best capability everyone of those QBs I listed are better than him.

That's not racism. That's not bias. That's just fact.

Well for better or worst he’s starting til seasons end, so he gets until then before I have an opinion on whether he stays or goes, but being either pro or anti cam after just 3 games is delusional. Cam is more suited right now to do more with less than Sam is we’ll see how much more in the end

and those are not facts he had more wins then half that list last year and this year is on pace to finish stronger than Lawrence and the other rookies you toss out there randomly, long term would I take the rookies of course but rn those guys are not better. 

This coaching staff is too terrible for literally any QB/player to overcome. I've never seen anything like this in the history of the Panthers, even in our 2-14 season with a lame duck Fox. That team was bad because of Pickles. Insert Matt Moore or who ever at the time and that same team would have gone 6-10 or Panthers classic 7-9.

People are mad because the talent on this team is good enough to make the playoffs. When you look at the roster it isn't crazy to expect playoffs even with a second year coaching staff. The talent on this team sometimes overcomes the lack of coaching and wins games. It was like Rivera's tenure. The team constantly won in spite of the coaching and when they needed the coaches to do their jobs ("cough cough" Super Bowl "cough cough') They failed the players every time. 

4 QB's now and the same terrible results. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize what the problem is. Same thing goes for the defense. As soon as a team counters what our defense is throwing at them and they need the coaches to counter, they get nothing.

Literally, our coaches do nothing, week after fuging week.

I'd be more than happy to have Cam and Sam back next season to compete for the starting job as long as we have a coaching staff in place with legitimate NFL experience. 

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

If you think we had a better team without Cam, then you don’t know football. The “nuthuggers” talk just makes you come off as ignorant and wanting to gloat in today’s loss, which largely wasn’t Cam’s fault.  Really wish y’all would find a new team

If you think this team is moving forward with Cam as QB then you are very ignorant. It's not 2015 Cam anymore. He's not riding in saving this team and he had some ugly picks that were totally his fault. When Cam moves on I really wish you guys would leave because half you bitch and the other half moan. 

It's fair to say the entire team has a crap game yesterday.  All around failure.  Did Cam give up those long pass plays, or let the Dolphins run over him?  No.  Cam did throw two ugly picks.  Was it his unfamiliarity with the offense?  Yes.  Were they plays he should know better?  Yes.  Can it be a combination of all the factors? Yes.

Was Cam the only reason?  Nope.  Did PJ "light it up?"  Nope.  Sometimes, you just get beat, and we got beat like a drum.  That's a failure on the coaches part.  They were playing to stay in the play offs, which will now require some serious magic to reach.  The coaches were out coached, plain and simple.

Oh, and we did not do enough to invest in quality OL so we couldn't run or keep passing lanes open...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, d-dave said:

It's fair to say the entire team has a crap game yesterday.  All around failure.  Did Cam give up those long pass plays, or let the Dolphins run over him?  No.  Cam did throw two ugly picks.  Was it his unfamiliarity with the offense?  Yes.  Were they plays he should know better?  Yes.  Can it be a combination of all the factors? Yes.

Was Cam the only reason?  Nope.  Did PJ "light it up?"  Nope.  Sometimes, you just get beat, and we got beat like a drum.  That's a failure on the coaches part.  They were playing to stay in the play offs, which will now require some serious magic to reach.  The coaches were out coached, plain and simple.

Oh, and we did not do enough to invest in quality OL so we couldn't run or keep passing lanes open...

I don’t get how anyone could be putting the blame squarely & only on Cam. Granted I had the Canes on the big screen and the Panthers on the little screen so perhaps I missed the small things but he just made a few bad decisions, had some really sloppy route running from WR’s and was getting collapsed upon regularly. The panthers were absolutely awful all around yesterday and that starts with the coaches. 

Edited by Harbingers

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

When Cam moves on I really wish you guys would leave because half you bitch and the other half moan. 

We had the same kind of folks with Sam Darnold are you asking them to leave too? Only a few people think Cam has a long term future in our plans. He was brought in as a last ditch effort because Darnold was both bad and mentally washed you could see it on his face that last game he played. But none of this matters until the coaching situation is right and rn it is becoming more and more clear each week we need nfl caliber experience on this staff not low level college coaches.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

We had the same kind of folks with Sam Darnold are you asking them to leave too? Only a few people think Cam has a long term future in our plans. He was brought in as a last ditch effort because Darnold was both bad and mentally washed you could see it on his face that last game he played. But none of this matters until the coaching situation is right and rn it is becoming more and more clear each week we need nfl caliber experience on this staff not low level college coaches.

Not going to argue there but there are a lot of people who will never see that Cam isn't what he was. The euphoria has worn off but honestly it really doesn't matter. Like you said we are not going to win unless this team is stacked and honestly if that's the case why didn't we keep Rivera?