• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are seeing the end of Cam's career

Hayden Panettiere

2 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

i ment actual stat line.. but yeah whats sams or PJs?

The point is that he won't be significantly better than they are overall especially behind this line.

You should realize at this point with

Teddy PJ Sam and now Cam the results are similar.

This is due to 

A. The Line

B. Brady

Going forward Cam should be in the Taysom Hill Redzone role. We need to really evaluate PJ and lose.

16 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Jake was signed to be a game manager on an offense built to pound the football with Stephen Davis.  Cam was brought in to be the savior of the franchise.

The argument was that Cam has always been average. Who the hell brings in an "average" guy to be the supposed savior of a franchise? Can you all pick a narrative and stick with it. Another logical poster has already spoken on Jake's contract situation. 

Edited by Silent Majority

On 11/28/2021 at 9:30 PM, Hayden Panettiere said:

cause the way he played today is the reason he was sitting on the couch and his days of starting is over.

If he wants to stick around the league he is going have to swallow his pride and either be a backup or accept the Taysom Hill Role cause he is not a starting QB anymore.

The offensive line is the worst in the league. Our worst fears have come true. This isn't a QB problem, it's an offensive line problem. Cam was hit on damn near every drop back. 

17 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

So much wrong with this take, but the “flag football coach” behind the poster says it all.  Stick to flag bud, the real game isn’t for you. Should think about “nuthugging” another team, because it’s just sad that people trying to give Cam a chance gets your panties in a wad. 

Nice burn bro.  Two undefeated seasons in a row, so maybe I will stick to flag.  Btw, what do you coach? Your Madden football franchise doesn't count. Cam has had many chances in his career. He's washed. Too bad you're too blind to see it. If Sam Darnold had that same performance, I'm sure you wouldn't be making the same excuses as you are for Cam. 

Edited by flagfootballcoach28

44 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Nice burn bro.  Two undefeated seasons in a row, so maybe I will stick to flag.  Btw, what do you coach? Your Madden football franchise doesn't count. Cam has had many chances in his career. He's washed. Too bad you're too blind to see it. If Sam Darnold had that same performance, I'm sure you wouldn't be making the same excuses as you are for Cam. 

Are you bragging about……………………. Flag football?  

sweet Jesus this an all time low

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Are you bragging about……………………. Flag football?  

sweet Jesus this an all time low

K. What do you coach btw? And why should I give a shiit what you think? I love coaching Flag. Hate if you want. Only person who cares about your opinion is yourself 

Edited by flagfootballcoach28

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

What doing you coach btw?     What language is that?

You're using an obvious typo to deflect the question. I'll answer for you. You dont coach jack shiit. All you do is ramble on an internet message board and somehow in your small pea brain that gives you credibility to bash others. Clown. 

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

The point is that he won't be significantly better than they are overall especially behind this line.

You should realize at this point with

Teddy PJ Sam and now Cam the results are similar.

This is due to 

A. The Line

B. Brady

Going forward Cam should be in the Taysom Hill Redzone role. We need to really evaluate PJ and lose.

How is 6 touchdowns in 3 games the same as daronld 1 in last 4 games and PJ 1 touchdown ever....  it's not the same... mobility isn't the same leadership isn't the dame extending plays isn't the same. Not really a comparison here.