• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule: "We have to double down on our approach"

ENCPantherfan2

Nothing to double down on at all - I think our defense could be fine with another solid interior defensive lineman if Brown is truly going to be an average to above average lineman (he's shown glimpses of being able to and does get doubled quite a bit) and some REAL coaches who can get the most out of these guys with adjustments game to game and in game.  Snow's D worked fine for the first 3-5 weeks of the season and now teams have seen what we are doing and picking us apart.  I think part of it is the team has checked out on the coaches.

Offensive side is a complete fluster cuck.  We have maybe one real NFL o-lineman who isn't playing as well as he has in the past.  CMC is glass the last two years, our receivers aren't playing hard and can't catch all of a sudden and we don't have the answer to our QB issue as well.  We have what I thought were some good skill guys but I don't know what has happened to them....have they given up, don't respect the coaching? 

Can't change that o-line now, heads should roll.......

9 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Kunkel with the humble brag that former players text him.  However, we are all embarrassed by the quit in this team.

I like to know if the former players are Rivera players like Davis or Tre. If so they probably have some inside info on the locker room, meaning this is actually worse than we though. 

I don't want a hands on owner, but at this point give me Tepper making some decisions for Rhule. 

I mean honestly, what good decisions has Rhule made since he's been here? Even the ones we thought were positives for a while (Snow, defense) are regressing. That falls on leadership. Stop with the coach speak and fix it or GTFO before we lose next year's team during this one. Next year's training camp slogan going to be "Hey guys I REALLY mean "DBO" this year!"? 

• Pie 1