• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule: "We have to double down on our approach"

ENCPantherfan2

1 hour ago, frankw said:

We really have downgraded from Ron Rivera. Oy vey...

Always knew that was a possibility but hoped it wouldn't be the case. Unfortunately, looking like Gettleman chose poorly. Really need to get some folks with credible NFL experience more involved with this football operation, and perhaps Fitterer and Morgan were the start of that.

49 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He needs to fire Joe Brady - the dude is out of his depth.

Rhule needs to follow him out the door. He's also out of his depth. The staff is who we feared they were. A mid-level P5 college coaching staff that never actually beat anyone worth a poo in college.

Rhule has always been smart enough to jump ship right when there were starting to be some actual expectations. He's just not gonna make it to that point here.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, ENCPantherfan2 said:

I like to know if the former players are Rivera players like Davis or Tre. If so they probably have some inside info on the locker room, meaning this is actually worse than we though. 

No all of Rons former players absolutely love him.  I don't think any of Matt's current players even like him on a personal level. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, he did.

I'm not sure what part of this process looks "right".

Also...

what measure is he using to decide of the process is right? nothing is working. what does work one week won't for the next 2 or 3. i just don't understand. 

seth meyers wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

29 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Like I said before, Tepper needs to force Rhule to make changes or he's gone. Sounding like Rhule will choose to be fired instead. Things are shaping up that way.

It makes sense that he wouldn’t change staff when he knows he might need them at his next college stop. 

• Beer 1