• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Panther's tank thread and projected draft pick

Happy Panther

26 minutes ago, Smithers said:

At this point we need to lose out to ensure a top 5 pick.  That enables us to trade back and pick up a 2nd and 3rd rounder.  We need all the help we can get filling out the OL, QB, and MLB

If we get a top 5 pick I don’t think we will trade it. If we draft in the top 15 then I could see the argument. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

It was a tongue in cheek reference, and I just wanted to quote Bull Durham.

That being said, they are all possible wins. But I think we only win 1 more at most.  

Ah, loved the movie and totally missed the allusion.   however, if Tampa has their seed decided before the last game, we may see the scrubs.  It is the Panther way, to win the meaningless games.

Edited by MHS831
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The East is better than the south currently….

Nfc east total record is 20-24, nfc south is 23-22, by all metrics the nfc south is a worse division, and keep in mind 4 of those 20 wins came against us, just take our shitty games out of the equation the nfc east is 16-24 and the nfc south would be 23-18.  We suck so bad that we're the reason the nfc east doesn't look like the worst division in football.

• Pie 1

Maybe win 1 more game.   Put the team at #7 or #8.  

If there's a LT there, take him.  Otherwise trade back and try to get a late first round pick as well as something in rounds 2 or 3.  

Even a late first round pick can get a team the best interior OL in the draft.  So the top C or G, which would be a nice building block.  

Edited by BlitzMonster
  • Pie 1