• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dane Brugler Mock Draft 1.0 (from The Athletic)

Mr. Scot

Person confirmed "Panthers brass" was in attendance for last night's game but didn't specify who.

He did say scouting director Cole Spencer was there to watch Pickett and Sam Howell when they faced off against each other a while back.

According to Scott "not me" Fowler (in whom it sounds like Pickett might have found a fan) Dan Marino was also in attendance last night to watch the guy who broke his single season touchdown record at Pitt.

Fake slide, real arm: Pickett won ACC for Pitt. Could he be answer for other Panthers?

1 hour ago, Matthias said:

Sam Howell = Mitch Trubisky

Didn't really have strong feelings about Trubisky other than that I thought he wasn't worth the second overall pick.

I've been a Howell fan in the past, but haven't seen much of him this season. People who have seem to be tempering their expectations.

Fair or not though, it's likely inevitable that the ghost of Trubisky's failure will haunt Howell to some level.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Didn't really have strong feelings about Trubisky other than that I thought he wasn't worth the second overall pick.

I've been a Howell fan in the past, but haven't seen much of him this season. People who have seem to be tempering their expectations.

Fair or not though, it's likely inevitable that the ghost of Trubisky's failure will haunt Howell to some level.

This is a terrible post