• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some insight into McCaffrey...

Mr. Scot

Fournette was the logical choice as a punishing runner paired with Cam at the time. I don't blame Leonard for failing with the Jaguars who wouldn't? The one thing you can count on with this franchise is more often than not they will make the wrong choice. Cam Newton over a defensive tackle being one of the lone exceptions over the years and if some folks here had their way it wouldn't have happened.

• Beer 3

Pertinent quote from above for those advocating that we trade him...

A team source said the Panthers have no plans to trade McCaffrey. And honestly, it’s hard to imagine there would be many teams interested in taking on McCaffrey’s injury history and salary numbers.

Granted it could happen, but that second sentence is a valid point.

• Beer 4

A billion dollar team and we keep employing a pack of fugging idiots. Yay. It's like watching drunk toddlers playing chicken with semi-trucks full of gold. I think if we all knew more about what goes on in real time, we would have walked away years ago. 

I like CMC but his time as a RB is over. Dude has enough skills to transition into another roll possibly. If not, it's just the Panthers wasting more talent.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Fournette was the logical choice as a punishing runner paired with Cam at the time. I don't blame Leonard for failing with the Jaguars who wouldn't? The one thing you can count on with this franchise is more often than not they will make the wrong choice.

McCaffrey and Fournette's first few seasons made it look like absolutely the right choice.

Following the extension and Fournette's team switch though? Things have changed a bit.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1