• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule a hot name for open college coaching jobs at Oklahoma, Notre Dame

NAS

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The defense he built has gotten wrecked by two mediocre at best offenses the last two games and is now middle of the pack in points allowed.

#2 defense in the league and that doesn’t satisfy you I can’t say much more especially considering this offense 

Whats up with you on the warpath for this entire organization lately?  The season sucks but the defense isn’t one I would be pissing on

Edited by Shocker

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh wait, I see what's going on here... you were one of the 23 poo'ers. 😂

2087188633_Screenshot_20211130-2116592.thumb.png.fd063873c81beeb92278c3d0e7626bb3.png

I don’t even know what this is…damn man chill

I didn’t like the Darnold sign initially but still willing to give him a chance.  I did see the guy working out like crazy to get better.  He worked his ass off in the offseason.  If he can’t do this job fine but it ain’t work ethic 

Edited by Shocker

26 minutes ago, Shocker said:

#2 defense in the league and that doesn’t satisfy you I can’t say much more especially considering this offense 

Whats up with you on the warpath for this entire organization lately?  The season sucks but the defense isn’t one I would be pissing on

I will defend the position that yards allowed is not the best metric for measuring defenses. The Panthers are 15th in points allowed. Their DVOA ranking is worse.

15 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I don’t even know what this is…damn man chill

I didn’t like the Darnold sign initially but still willing to give him a chance.  I did see the guy working out like crazy to get better.  He worked his ass off in the offseason.  If he can’t do this job fine but it ain’t work ethic 

How do you not know what this is? Go back and look at the post you originally replied to.

Just now, trueblade said:

I will defend the position that yards allowed is not the best metric for measuring defenses. The Panthers are 15th in points allowed. Their DVOA ranking is worse.

You don’t get to change the rules.  Yards allowed is absolutely the best metric because it accounts for how terrible the offense might be

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How do you not know what this is? Go back and look at the post you originally replied to.

Are you married?  You are a negative bull headed dude…I wouldn’t want to be around 

Take it easy man

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, trueblade said:

And it's not just because of turnovers or the offense not being able to stay on the field. We are allowing the most points per drive in the NFL by a significant margin.