• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule to Oklahoma???

joemac

Just now, joemac said:

I could totally see Rhule cutting bait and running back to College ball with his tail between his legs.  Seems like something he would do.  Also, knowing he has a very good possibility of getting poo-canned at the end of the season might push him in that direction as well.  Either way it goes, what an unmitigated disaster his tenure here thus far has been.  Does not make me hopeful for the future.

Except if he gets booted he gets paid. He quits he doesn't. Of course based on what college is paying that may not matter. 

3 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Feldman is extremely plugged in. If he says it then it's almost definitely not happening.

Feldman's a very reliable source.

My question would be does he mean it's not happening right now or it's not happening at all 🤔

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Feldman's a very reliable source.

My question would be does he mean it's not happening right now or it's not happening at all

Well you gotta figure with how fast all the other jobs are getting filled that a high profile school like OU will not waste much time filling their opening.  And if Rhule doesnt go there, Notre Dame is pretty much the only high profile place left with a vacancy. 

3 minutes ago, Ornias said:

Except if he gets booted he gets paid. He quits he doesn't. Of course based on what college is paying that may not matter. 

Yeah, I think you could probably make a comfortable living on what I've seen in these recent contracts 😐

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

I know people see Rhule as someone that is willing to walk away, and that is true, but that is after he thinks he has built something.  There's no way he sees the state of the team and thinks he's built something good, lol.  I don't see him leaving

Why in the hell would he leave?  He can go back to college next season when he gets fired and still collect his full contract.  

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I want him to go now, but a 3rd straight year like this one would really suck the life out of me as a fan.

That plus there's some pretty solid coaches available in this hiring cycle.

Always hate when we miss out.

(happens a lot) ☹️

Edited by Mr. Scot