• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Can we as fans get Tepper to fire Rhule?

jackson113

If the Bears can get " Fire Nagy" chants going around Chicago, then why can't we with Rhule?

Think about two weeks ago when Cam spiked the football on the Panthers logo. He had never played with that logo on midfield. We did that, through Tepper. Cam also got a second chance because of us. Now we need to do the next logical thing and get this team moving forward. If we are loud enough sure Tepper will listen.

Banners, chants, hastags on social media. Let's make this happen.

Keep Pounding.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 3

20 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

In normal circumstances I would hope that our organization doesn't follow every reactionary emotional move our fanbase screams about. 

But, in this case - I am all for it. Rhule has no reason to be here in 2022.

Right?

Like with Ron, I was willing to give the guy year 3 because the team was showing improvement as the year went on in 2012. 2018 it was evident it was finally time to move on from Ron, and 2019 was a wasted year because of it. 

This time, there's no silver lining or evidence the team is getting better at all. The coaches constantly get out coached and the players look like they don't give a crap. Plus this roster was hand picked for Rhule, we made a bunch of dumbass trades to get the roster the way it is for him. If these are the results based on the players he wants, I want off this ride. 

• Pie 6

25 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

If the Bears can get " Fire Nagy" chants going around Chicago, then why can't we with Rhule?

Think about two weeks ago when Cam spiked the football on the Panthers logo. He had never played with that logo on midfield. We did that, through Tepper. Cam also got a second chance because of us. Now we need to do the next logical thing and get this team moving forward. If we are loud enough sure Tepper will listen.

Banners, chants, hastags on social media. Let's make this happen.

Keep Pounding.

I do no think Tepper likes to hear boos at BOA.  Defiantely not so loud they can be heard on TV. 

They literally called Cam after the television audio was loud and clear boos at BOA. 

And the first game Cam played, Rhule certainly appeared to change his coaching call because of the loud boos.   

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Right?

Like with Ron, I was willing to give the guy year 3 because the team was showing improvement as the year went on in 2012. 2018 it was evident it was finally time to move on from Ron, and 2019 was a wasted year because of it. 

This time, there's no silver lining or evidence the team is getting better at all. The coaches constantly get out coached and the players look like they don't give a crap. Plus this roster was hand picked for Rhule, we made a bunch of dumbass trades to get the roster the way it is for him. If these are the results based on the players he wants, I want off this ride. 

I mean, a pretty good HC has a shelf life and window.  Ron even talks about it.  He is right on that.  Ron was what he was.  As much as we bitch about the Fox and Ron years, those actually worked out pretty well.  We got so close.  And when you get that close it often comes down not to coaching but random luck if you pull it off. They just weren't grandslams.  Which is what you are always searching for. 

There are very very very few legimtately great HCs in sports.  They can hang around for over 10 years.  But they are unicorns. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

At the direction things are going Rhule is taking care of it all himself.

He is giving zero reasons to keep him other than 'more time could change something' but that's a hard sale with the quality of coaching and decisions.

Anyone trust Rhule when it comes to Olinemen or QBs? How about contracts?

Yeah, me neither.

• Pie 2