• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Parsons, Fields, Slater

slumdogmillionaire

On 12/4/2021 at 11:56 AM, The Lobo said:

I’d like to see Horn play more than 2.5 games before I say we shouldn’t have drafted him. Yes, not taking Slater sucks, but Horn could turn out to be great. 

Horn will be good. But unfortunately, he wasn't what we needed. We needed a oline and more. But I'm hastily we got horn. I believe we will as on more pieces but lose alot of pieces. 

• Pie 2

QB is all that matters, yes. However I don't think Fields or Jones is the answer, I didn't like either of them before the draft and now Fields is one of the worst QB's this season with obvious flaws and Jones is playing in a very limited system where his defense and running game are doing the majority of the work, so it's hard to judge him. They both still have room to grow, but its not an obvious mistake like passing on Herbert, Watson or Mahomes.

We obviously need a QB, we have the worst QB unit in the NFL right there with the Jets, Lions, and Texans, maybe the team finds a gem in the draft this time around

5 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

However I don't think Fields or Jones is the answer, I didn't like either of them before the draft and now Fields is one of the worst QB's this season with obvious flaws and Jones is playing in a very limited system where his defense and running game are doing the majority of the work, so it's hard to judge him.

Dude  🤔

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It was 50 mile an hour winds.  Have you not watched him at all this year?  He is getting better every game

I have, and he is the very embodiment of game managing QB. Congrats, they have a young Jimmy Garoppolo. Yes, way better than what we have, but I'm not crying about it

2 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I have, and he is the very embodiment of game managing QB. Congrats, they have a young Jimmy Garoppolo. Yes, way better than what we have, but I'm not crying about it

Mac does exactly what his OC wants him to do and does it well to the tune of the number 1 AFC seed right now. Fields has already shown flashes and beautiful deep throws on a terrible team and terrible coach. Available coaches are going to be thrilled to take over Naggy’s job with a raw talent like Fields in place. I mean Lawrence threw 4 INTs against the Titans this past week and no one cares because Meyer isn’t the right coach. Most rookie struggle their first year. Mac is becoming an exception (and I wasn’t high on him).

On 12/12/2021 at 4:05 PM, rippadonn said:

On this site I was on the official Parsons bandwagon. 

I said target Parsons and get Trask in the second.

I was wrong about him, didnt think a "LB" was worth a top ten(11) pick. That guy is a alien, I knew about his insane workout numbers, but seen a many not have a impact with the same type numbers. Hes been a havoc making machine no matter if its DE or LB. 

Glad chuck didnt take my bet about Jamin Davis having the better year than Parsons. Hes had one of the biggest impact rookie or not in the whole league. 

51 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I was wrong about him, didnt think a "LB" was worth a top ten(11) pick. That guy is a alien, I knew about his insane workout numbers, but seen a many not have a impact with the same type numbers. Hes been a havoc making machine no matter if its DE or LB. 

Glad chuck didnt take my bet about Jamin Davis having the better year than Parsons. Hes had one of the biggest impact rookie or not in the whole league. 

I have been watching him all year and then yesterday watched probably 80% of his snaps.  You are right, he is not of this world.  He plays with an aggression that rivals Luke.  He literally is in on almost every play.  For a stretch there in the first and second qt he was unblockable.  It was poetry in motion

So my question, if the Front Office was dead set on defense with our top 10 pick who the fug dropped the ball on scouting him? 

my god   https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/micah-parsons-most-impactful-plays-232559667.html

Edited by mrcompletely11

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I have been watching him all year and then yesterday watched probably 80% of his snaps.  You are right, he is not of this world.  He plays with an aggression that rivals Luke.  He literally is in on almost every play.  For a stretch there in the first and second qt he was unblockable.  It was poetry in motion

So my question, if the Front Office was dead set on defense with our top 10 pick who the fug dropped the ball on scouting him? 

my god   https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/micah-parsons-most-impactful-plays-232559667.html

Im a member of serious FF league that gives the same points to D players as O......Parson is in the top 20 after going undrafted. I watched the blowboys about 4 times, including the panthers game. He was the best Defensive player on the field in all games except Rams game. He could be a top 10 DE if leftd there, in fact I think that SHOULD be the plan. Edge rushers >>>> MLB. I thought there was a chance panthers picked him cause Rhule and Penn state were a thing. For about 3 games dallas was super thin at DE, rookie Parsons steps in like it was cake, looked like a Prime Kalil Mack clone. He just bullied OTs like uncle vs kids at a cookout. Lit up the stat line with sacks, FF, and tacks.....he has insane sideline to sideline speed. He blows by LVE(whom I want the panthers to pick up) like hes a 80s MLB. LVE was luke-lite before the injuries. He plays on a different level.......thats RAAAARRRRREEELLLLLLYYY happens form college to NFL.

Dude is a alien, I want to believe.....

Edited by Basbear