• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could This Line-Up Be Worse?

SetfreexX

Some of the OL woes seem ''fixable'' in the sense of better than what we've been fielding. 

Christensen is the most athletic guy we have, yet we keep playing him inside, why?

Daley, is 330 lbs, versus Brady at around 303 lbs, why not go...

Christensen / Daley as the LT & LG combo, a 3rd rounder over a former 6th rounder?

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Stubborn coaching. BC should start the remaining games for experience going into next season. No way he would be worse than Daley or Erving.

I doubt it was interested in anything pertaining to experience or future seasons. He needs to win now.

Basically, we're back where we were under Rivera.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

fox was just as bad. 

i mean is that something we look for in a HC? is that a cultural thing here? i guess it is. how weird.

Fox had his downfalls but o-line under his era was never the issue as he was a run heavy coach and were willing to invest as he knew their importance. Gross, Wharton, Ryan Kalil, and Otah (before injuries) to name a few.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

Fox had his downfalls but o-line under his era was never the issue as he was a run heavy coach and were willing to invest as he knew their importance. Gross, Wharton, Ryan Kalil, and Otah (before injuries) to name a few.

i'd say it wasn't as much an issue. he inherited a pretty good one to start with but he kept plugging in decent players as needed.  it was at least a priority. 

• Beer 1