• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Myles Turner

Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You don’t value Myles as much…thats fine.  My last trade didn’t include Hayward since I don’t see the Pacers wanting him.  Better yet.  We win now and they rebuild.  I was never a huge Bouknight fan tbh

BTW…Sabonis coming here would be retarded.  I never even considered that as a possible option.  That guy is a fuggin amazing scorer 

Yeah he is a legit all star big man who would be worthy of the Pacers crazy demands.

Also PJ is like the perfect fit at the 4 next to him.

The Pacers keeping Turner because they overvalue him instead of trying to find a better fit next to Sabonis and properly building around him has hindered their team for 2+ seasons now.

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

No way in hell I'm giving them Terry and a first.

If we're talking Terry and a first Sabonis better be involved in that conversation.

The reason I said I would give up Terry is because the team has more than enough scoring without him. They need defense and rebounding. Plus giving up Terry gives more cap room to resign Miles.

39 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

The reason I said I would give up Terry is because the team has more than enough scoring without him. They need defense and rebounding. Plus giving up Terry gives more cap room to resign Miles.

I'd be fine with moving Terry or Gordon if it was for a Sabonis or Jarrett Allen caliber center. Not Myles Turner.

2 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Just wanted to add team chemistry is at an all time high with this team. Listen to any interview with the players recently and they all talk about how that has been the key to their success this season.

I'd be very hesitant to mess with that.

This is true…playoff team if we are healthy so need to tread lightly with Pacer trade demands