• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sources: Ben Roethlisberger expects this to be his last season with Pittsburgh Steelers

Prowler2k18

8 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Big Ben hasn’t been good for a minute and is very injury prone these past 5 years or so. Tomlin has never had a losing season. 14 straight years with no losing seasons (tied a record). I would gladly welcome that here. He got handed a team by Cowher, but 14 years of success shows he is the real deal. 

I would take Tomlin in a heartbeat but remember that Seifert was the winningest coach in NFL history from a legendary franchise when we hired him.

Entirely possible neither Cowher nor Tomlin would be nearly as successful as non-Steelers coaches.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I would take Tomlin in a heartbeat but remember that Seifert was the winningest coach in NFL history from a legendary franchise when we hired him.

Entirely possible neither Cowher nor Tomlin would be nearly as successful as non-Steelers coaches.

Well yeah it’s possible Bill himself could come here and struggle. There is just a lot lower chance of a proven NFL head coach struggling than a new one. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah this is true but I would much rather roll the dice on someone Iike Tomlin after what we've seen from this college staff experiment. If he is available throw everything we've got at him.

• Beer 1