Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Panthers Fire Joe Brady


GOAT
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Wonder if Cam regrets coming back?

Hell at this point Silver Platter Sam, while healthy, would probably prefer to sit out the rest of the season!

yeah, Cam comes back and goes on a crash course to try to learn a playbook and Brady's offense.  3 weeks later Brady is out the door.  Cam now in no man's land playbook wise.  Which you have to think is going to keep Cam not looking real great from a production standpoint in his "comeback".  Which will give the haters the ammo they need. 

and Rhule couldn't even fire Brady last week so that they could maximinze the bye week with a new guy.  No, that would have made too much sense. 

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Around $6 million reasons he doesn’t regret it

Cam got money coming out his ears.  Cam came here to prove something to the world and himself.  That he ain't done.   The instablity here is going to make it hard for him ever to get up and running to prove that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Cam got money coming out his ears.  Cam game hear to prove something to the world and himself.  That he ain't done.   The instablity here is going to make it hard for him ever to get up and running to prove that. 

There is merit in this, and Cam has to be better than anything we had, I still don’t think he is physically capable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CRA said:

yeah, Cam comes back and goes on a crash course to try to learn a playbook and Brady's offense.  3 weeks later Brady is out the door.  Cam now in no man's land playbook wise.  Which you have to think is going to keep Cam not looking real great from a production standpoint in his "comeback".  Which will give the haters the ammo they need. 

and Rhule couldn't even fire Brady last week so that they could maximinze the bye week with a new guy.  No, that would have made too much sense. 

I'm willing to bet the playbook stays the same. I hope the route combinations change at least but the same plays will have to be ran.

There's no way they can come up with an entirely new offense for everyone to learn. Its not just Cam who has to learn whatever is thrown at them.

  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Guys, Brady can't take the playbook with him.  It's just someone else is going to be calling the plays from the same playbook.  The plays themselves weren't necessarily the problem, it was what plays were being called at what time was the main issue with Joe. 

Brady has hundreds of good plays…he just doesn’t have a feel for the pro game…he grows very impatient running the ball, and he thinks our receivers are actually good…they are not

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scott12345 said:

Everybody on here wanted Brady gone and Cam back

you got what you wanted…let’s see how it works out

Tough to draw a conclusive judgment on this specific situation outside of clear observations such as Cam's arm, similar to those pushing that last year was hard to use for judgment due to COVID, new staff, etc. Longer term observations such as Rhule's impact and overall time performance and preparation, however, are still pretty fair game IMO since there is continuity in Rhule and he made the decision believing it to be the better alternative even given the circumstances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Guys, Brady can't take the playbook with him.  It's just someone else is going to be calling the plays from the same playbook.  The plays themselves weren't necessarily the problem, it was what plays were being called at what time was the main issue with Joe. 

Yup I think back to the Giants game where we abandoned the run in the 2nd quarter in a 2 or 3 point game with our D playing great. He has to have some form of slants and double moves he refused to call. Robby was begging for them on the sideline so he must know a couple from the playbook

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In other news.................former Panther's OC Joe Brady inks a one game deal signing with the Falcons during week 14 of the NFL regular season schedule. It is rumored he will be functioning in the role of "Special OC consultant" to the Falcons Defensive coaching staff when they face the Panthers.

Both the Bills and the Bucs have shown similar interest in Joe Brady performing in that one game capacity with their Defensive coaching staff during weeks 15 and 16 respectively.

When finding out the recent news Rhule was over heard by an undisclosed source in the Panthers front office scampering around to various front office personnel asking......."He signed a non compete didn't he?............tell me we don't have some non complete document he signed....it just can't be!!!......its got to be around here somewhere!"

Tepper was unavailable for comment.....word is he's busy in Rock Hill overseeing the Panthers multimillion dollar practice facility installation of tampon dispensers for Offensive linemen's section of the locker room. 

 

  

Edited by PghPanther
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PghPanther said:

In other news.................former Panther's OC Joe Brady inks a one game deal signing with the Falcons during week 14 of the NFL regular season schedule. It is rumored he will be functioning in the role of "Special OC consultant" to the Falcons Defensive coaching staff when they face the Panthers.

Both the Bills and the Bucs have shown similar interest in Joe Brady performing in that one game capacity with their Defensive coaching staff during weeks 15 and 16 respectively.

When finding out the recent news Rhule was over heard by an undisclosed source in the Panthers front office scampering around to various front office personnel asking......."He signed a non compete didn't he?............tell me we don't have some non complete document he signed....it just can't be!!!......its got to be around here somewhere!"

Tepper was unavailable for comment.....word is he's busy in Rock Hill overseeing the Panthers multimillion dollar practice facility installation of tampon dispensers for Offensive linemen's section of the locker room. 

 

  

Sir Purr Thumbs Down GIF by Carolina Panthers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, PghPanther said:

In other news.................former Panther's OC Joe Brady inks a one game deal signing with the Falcons during week 14 of the NFL regular season schedule. It is rumored he will be functioning in the role of "Special OC consultant" to the Falcons Defensive coaching staff when they face the Panthers.

Both the Bills and the Bucs have shown similar interest in Joe Brady performing in that one game capacity with their Defensive coaching staff during weeks 15 and 16 respectively.

When finding out the recent news Rhule was over heard by an undisclosed source in the Panthers front office scampering around to various front office personnel asking......."He signed a non compete didn't he?............tell me we don't have some non complete document he signed....it just can't be!!!......its got to be around here somewhere!"

Tepper was unavailable for comment.....word is he's busy in Rock Hill overseeing the Panthers multimillion dollar practice facility installation of tampon dispensers for Offensive linemen's section of the locker room. 

 

  

Ok I was going to poo post you, but the last sentence is comedy magic! lol . I’m still laughing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...