• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This confirms Rhule's seat is hot

Zod

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Promoted one of his Baylor guys into the role...

I mean, what did you expect him to do? who in their right mind would come in to this situation, knowing full well how ass this team is and how they are literally a months worth of losses away from cleaning house, and apply for this job? Like who? 

Just seems desperate to me either way. Just rip the band aid off Tepper, if you're reading this, admit mistakes were made and next time hire people to do the hiring for you. 

Edited by Ivan The Awesome
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

My concern if Rhule’s seat is hot enough to get canned is that Tepper is going to turn into Snyder 2.0 abs CAR is going to be an endless carousel of HC. Two years and two garbage QBs just isn’t enough imo to show a HC can’t do the job. Maybe you’re at the point you don’t trust him tk make the QB decision. But isn’t that what Fitt is for…

I hope this is Fitt making these decisions and not Tepper acting as de facto GM. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I mean, what did you expect him to do? who in their right mind would come in to this situation, knowing full well how ass this team is and how they are literally a months worth of losses away from cleaning house, and apply for this job? Like who? 

Just seems desperate to me either way. Just rip the band aid off Tepper, if you're reading this, admit mistakes were made and next time hire people to do the hiring for you. 

The other internal option was QB Coach Sean Ryan.

Ryan was reported to have been Rhule's original choice for OC before Brady.