• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Candidate #1A

rippadonn

Yeah or Nope  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who's with it? Who's not?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

excited michigan football GIF by Michigan Athletics

Jim Harbaugh. THAT is the "college" coach who needs to be back in the NFL.

Do you think when he was wearing his Panthers helmet, throwing, that he may one day coach the Panthers to a Superbowl?

David Tepper. This is your next move.

I have to admit, out of all prospects, I personally like this the best. We get a NFL coach with NFL experience, we then solidify the players and build a franchise. I believe Harbaugh gives us the best chance to win, and win now (2-3) years.

I don’t get this whole build a coaching staff around cam. He isn’t the future or a franchise qb. Plus you don’t build around a player unless it’s Brady or Rodgers etc.

I think a coaching staff that has the ability to develop a drafted QB would be better.

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just don't think his personality and coaching style work long-term with pro athlete grown men and I think he probably realizes that himself. He's better suited for the college game with younger guys.

He prove he could win in the NFL, so I believe that hurts your take. I mean most players dont stay long on rosters, 8 years is rare now-a-days. Hed have a new group in before they turned on him. I do not think he and Tepper would get along, like AT ALL. I think after meeting one another, Tepper would leave with a true hate for him. Finally no shot he leaves his comfy job for panthers, unless Tepper made him the highest paid in football history. Bad fit form area, owner, and people. still Jim>>>>>> rhule