• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

this place is so much more hostile about ruhle than it was for rivera in 2013

electro's horse

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

We have what three draft picks next year? For all the hand wringing about inheriting such a bad situation where is it for making it that much worse by trading away draft capital for awful players and likely prolonging this rebuild?

Still have a 1st.

2nd just think of using it on current college QB......about the same issue with Sam and most of this years QB class. Its a weak class and so is Sam.

3rd- Henderson, I do that right now as well. 2020 9th overall pick for a pick in the 70s, 100% right move for a very young elite level CB

Got extra 5th in the Hendo trade, bonus.

6th for a DE/STer Johnson that has the impact of a late 6th rounder, minor gamble and lost right now. Honestly Dan Morgan needs to answer for this one.

Got a extra 6th for a 7th in the perryman deal. While perryman is killing it, he was a bad team fit and didnt get the vaccine til later with the raiders. 

Got a 7th for Greg"worthless" little. Thats a plus

Still have their 4th, 5th, 6th

Finesser showed his card at trading and piling up picks, could add 2s, 3s and _____ with trading back in the first. 

So in a way they got 3 draft picks one year early, now the haul like team is struggling, but its not over. They can improve. Each trade is impossible to have a 100% right rate, Im stilll holding hope that Hendo becomes a solid starter. FYI he was one of the better panthers on the field vs the phins, seemed to be one of the few that cared. 

Not the out-come on some of the pick trading. I understand why Little, Hendo, Johnson, and perryman(i disagree with it) were traded or traded for. 

Darnold was a mistake right now, very little to defend this. I still hold a tiny bit of hope since they are stuck with him, no choice. 

Edited by Basbear

I think it’s a combo of a different time/era with the Internet in general and the fact this crappy span has been going on for 4 years.

Not gonna lie it feels like Rhule has been here for the last 4 years but we forget Ron was 2 of those years so it’s not really fair to Rhule on that aspect.

Edited by Panthercougar68

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Still have a 1st.

2nd just think of using it on current college QB......about the same issue with Sam and most of this years QB class. Its a weak class and so is Sam.

3rd- Henderson, I do that right now as well. 2020 9th overall pick for a pick in the 70s, 100% right move for a very young elite level CB

Got extra 5th in the Hendo trade, bonus.

6th for a DE/STer Johnson that has the impact of a late 6th rounder, minor gamble and lost right now. Honestly Dan Morgan needs to answer for this one.

Got a extra 6th for a 7th in the perryman deal. While perryman is killing it, he was a bad team fit and didnt get the vaccine til later with the raiders. 

Got a 7th for Greg"worthless" little. Thats a plus

Still have their 4th, 5th, 6th

Finesser showed his card at trading and piling up picks, could add 2s, 3s and _____ with trading back in the first. 

So in a way they got 3 draft picks one year early, now the haul like team is struggling, but its not over. They can improve. Each trade is impossible to have a 100% right rate, Im stilll holding hope that Hendo becomes a solid starter. FYI he was one of the better panthers on the field vs the phins, seemed to be one of the few that cared. 

Not the out-come on some of the pick trading. I understand why Little, Hendo, Johnson, and perryman(i disagree with it) were traded or traded for. 

Darnold was a mistake right now, very little to defend this. I still hold s tiny bit of hope since they are stuck with him, no choice. 

That's a lot of justication for some very dicey trading. Don't forget we didn’t just give up three picks for Sam we guaranteed him 19 million dollars starter or not. We are a bad team with limited resources and a very ugly cap situation heading into next season with the highest paid rb in the league who can't stay healthy and the worst oline we have had in many years by far. Mgmt has worsened our predicament.

Edited by frankw

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

We have what three draft picks next year? For all the hand wringing about inheriting such a bad situation where is it for making it that much worse by trading away draft capital for awful players and likely prolonging this rebuild?

I answered this in post above, its more than you think

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

That team started out 1-3 and there was fuging blood in the water. 

The Panthers had just poo the fuging bed in Arizona coming out of a bye. They beat the hell out of the Cardinals but lost due to a hideous offensive gameplan. 

This was after starting 1-6 the season before, including one of the most gut wrenching regular season losses in team history that involved a 4th and short and a certain undersized safety. 

There were constant threads about firing rivera. 

In retrospect I don't think anyone can say that Rivera didn't come into a better situation. I mean yes he drafted Cam but that was a no brainer, and also a consolation pick. The team was also better when he inherited it, especially what ruhle inherited. 

And yet thinks are far more hostile now than they were then. 

So why is that? Obviously this was a decade ago, the internet as a whole had not yet grown as caustic. 

Why is Ruhle different?

A lot of them started hating him the moment the team moved on from Cam (even though it was for the best) and nothing he has done so far has changed his mind and I doubt much can.

• Pie 1

Times have changed. But the lack of patience is also relative. There is no breakaway team anymore (last was the Chiefs) and we shouldn’t be tripping over our dicks like this.  Potential was there if we navigated the QB and coaching search correctly. We had good pieces we’ll now be breaking up. 

And it gets more annoying when you have a talker like Rhule. Just annoying babbling porridge seeping from the Dutch ovens of BOFA.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

A lot of them started hating him the moment the team moved on from Cam (even though it was for the best) and nothing he has done so far has changed his mind and I doubt much can.

You're still banging this drum haha. Most had finally begun to move on from Cam and accept until Rhule himself reached desperation mode and brought him back into a worse mess than when he left. Get a grip.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I do not get how 2021 looks like his first year and 2020 they were more competitive with much less talent. NFL is weird and all, still you are aware how bad the team was in early 2020 off-season?? Maybe the worst roster in the league, in just 1.75 years into a rebuild they are better at nearly every spot minus OL&QB. Winning 5 games feels like it gave the fans/tepper false hope, the team was not a 5 win team. Add in that 3-0 start, superbowl plans were getting made it felt like.... 

Who knows what type of pressure Tepper is putting on Rhule, Im old enough to member this team needing a near compete over-haul. That does NOT happen in 1.75 years, not even the master of masters Bill Paracells in all his 4 year glory was able to take team with the worse roster and turn them into winners faster. 

Microwave fans are killing me..... Rhule has failed finding a QB, no defending that. This team, no matter what needs much more than just a QB.

Team also when form the oldest to youngest in just a little over one 1 year

Plus this is getting overlooked, but you and others need to see they've had what 80 million+ in dead cap??? It must be a two year record, a small part is by Rhules hands.

I mean are we only focused on the negative and not seen how Rhule gained in positives while also screwing up(like any other coach)??

I can not believe most the high IQ panthers posters are going crazy with this team. Fiz at least sees the faults in the method of thinking for Ron vs Rhule.

We lost by 3 scores to the Giants and Dolphins. Our offense might be the worst it has ever been.  The only reason we have 5 wins is because 3 of them came against bottom 5 teams in the league. The other two came against teams with decimated rosters due to injuries/Covid. 

Where is the progress?

Alright so I'll give my perspective. 

At this point year two of the Rivera Rebuild we were 3-9, compared to 5-7 that we are at this point this year. 

These records do not detail the whole story. 

Of the 9 losses with Rivera, 7 were one score losses, showing that the team was actually competitive. Of our 7 losses this year, 3* were one score losses with the other 4 being complete blowouts. 

Under Rivera we also drafted two consecutive rookies of the year with Newton and Kuechly so we were set at the QB position for the foreseeable future and that was hype. As the team wasn't winning, we also realized that Rivera didn't have complete roster control and that was Hurney's responsibility. We got rid of him in the middle of the season and that gave the fans some hope that now that Hurney was gone he couldn't tank the team anymore with horrible contracts and terrible day two drafting.

Rhule has full control of the roster and has seemed to make the roster worse each year he has been here. 

Rhule's first year he used double speak and got rid of our franchise QB his first offseason here pissing a lot of fans off. Then he brought in a crappy QB in Teddy bridgewater to replace Cam and Teddy was underwhelming. Then he traded for the WORST starting QB in the NFL from the jets giving up 3 picks in the process. 

So going into year three with each coach, we are on the upswing with Rivera and the downswing with Rhule. The guy that put the underwhelming roster of 2012 together has gotten the boot, and the guy who put together the underwhelming roster of 2021 is still under contract and looking like he's going to meddle even more. With Rivera we have two picks in the first 3 rounds, with Rhule we have one pick in the first three rounds (top 100 players in the draft). We have one QB under contract and he is historically one of the worst QBs in the NFL. The Offensive line, while no gem under Rivera, is even worse under Rhule who valued versatility over actually being good at any one position. 

On top of it all, the team looks like they just don't give a poo under Rhule whereas the team looked like they actually cared about playing for Rivera. 

Most of us were willing to give Rivera one more shot with a new GM and the hope that he would stop being so damn conservative. Rhule has used up every ounce of grace by tanking the offense, hiring guys who aren't NFL caliber coaches across the board, and getting outcoached the second half of the season week in and week out. 

It was different. It is different. It looks pretty obvious that Rhule is out of his element. Could he turn it around in year 3 like Rivera? Maybe. All trends are pointing down though, and the Fans are sick of watching this team flounder around in mediocrity due to a college coach being out of his element. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Verge said:

You make some valid points, especially the cap one, though I feel like you can credit that just to Hurney not being there. Part of the reason for the pessimism is what we have spent our resources on, it doesn't feel far enough from Hurney where they mess up. Trading multiple picks for Sam, picking up his 5th, extending Robby, all in the name of putting yet another budget patchwork offensive line is obnoxiously familiar and bad. 

I look at what Rhule has added to the roster and it's not much for me to get excited about, not yet anyway with the Horn injury. Plus the positives he did bring in (Reddick mainly) we likely won't be able to retain because of other absolutely awful decisions. 

You could back it up with coaching or team enthusiasm but I see neither of those things. He straight up does not excel in the in game coaching department, and this team almost always feels flat for no reason. The most surge we saw during the season was the week Cam signed, that energy went away as fast as it came in once we got clearly outcoached two games in a row.

Rhule not only has failed to find a QB, he has failed to find a tackle, he has failed to find a guard, failed to find a center, failed to find an offensive weapon outside of CMC who was already here, and has failed to find anything but a gamesaving DC in Phil Snow. 

I guess it is just hard to feel fired up or look at it with any kind of optimism when the product you see on the field is as flat as any team we have seen in the Rivera era. 

You are level headed in this post. I do see the issues with coaching and team morale, I am not happy with Darnold, OL, constant meaningless lies, etc. I just know were this team came form and its not a perfect ride, why is that now the only thought? If batting 1.000 is the game, I mean what are we even thinking?? Team will be getting rid of every single GM and Coach after a couple games. Non-sense.....

Horn, I can add to that. Look he was injured and the team was 3-0, or 3-1. Henderson an 2020 top ten pick was available for a 2022 third AND they get back a 5th.......why is this talked about in a negative tone??? They could fill the shoes of the recent injured CB AND jags were paying most of the salary. They also paid his signing bonus and his contract/cap number is peanuts for 2022&2023. (plus theres the 5th year if he proves it...)Why would any one disagree with this??? Team according to reports loved him in the draft process. DB coach knows hendo cause he tried to recruit him and they remained friends since.

Rhule has completely shat himself on QB decisions. OL is a mess as well, Ive been on his case about those for the start with Cam and draft/free agency. I do not defend wrong and he was been wrong here, plus it has hurt. If the soul focus is negatives, no problem finding them..........

Keep pounding

That Giants loss was when the wheels finally came off and aside from that win in Arizona our HC and his staff have been outcoached on the regular. It doesn't get much lower than being outclassed by Joe Judge and a now unemployed Jason Garrett. But somehow Rhule found a way. That is the 2021 Panthers.

9 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

We lost by 3 scores to the Giants and Dolphins. Our offense might be the worst it has ever been.  The only reason we have 5 wins is because 3 of them came against bottom 5 teams in the league. The other two came against teams with decimated rosters due to injuries/Covid. 

Where is the progress?

They are struggling for sure. Playoffs are *STILL in play. I believe the 5 wins form 2020 gave fans a false hope. This team was not a 5 win team and then the 3-0 start happened. Most penalties in the NFL as well.

They won 5 in 2020 and won 5 by week 10 so far thats progress, right? Agree about the wins coming against weak teams. So were does beating the best team record wise do, cause they did beat the cards and they do have the NFLs best record. Yea they didnt have Dhop or Murray, still a weak team like carolina should have lost that game...... 

I swear I feel everyone how only sees the negatives, what happened? 

We were trending up with Rivera/Cam/Luke and we are stuck in the middle of no where with Sam/No OL/Rhule. Had Rhule drafted Fields or Mac this past year and we have a same record with the rookie flashing some potential, that changes the whole perspective for me as a fan. Not only do we have a bad QB in Sam, we are missing precious draft capital and spending $18.5 million on him next year. It’s a very tough pill to swallow…

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Our Official Facebook Pages ⇒ https://www.facebook.com/BloomCBDGummiesMaleEnhancement/ https://www.facebook.com/BloomMaleEnhancementCBDGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/people/Bloom-CBD-Gummies/61558495025052/ https://www.facebook.com/people/Bloom-CBD-Gummies/61558594591167/   👉 Product Name — Bloom CBD Gummies   👉 Classification - Pain Relief Supplement      ‍👉 Composition – Natural Organic Compound   ‍👉 Side-Effects — NA   👉 Availability — Online   ‍👉 Rating — ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐   ‍👉 Official Website (Sale Is Live) — >>> Click Here To Buy Now   Get Your Bloom CBD Gummies For ED & More – VISIT HERE!   Get Your Bloom CBD Gummies For ED & More – VISIT HERE!   Get Your Bloom CBD Gummies For ED & More – VISIT HERE!   Read detailed review of Bloom CBD Gummies.   Anxiety, chronic pain, and despair are all on the rise. Bloom CBD Gummies These are some of the issues that an ordinary guy experiences regularly as a result of a hectic schedule and the stress that comes with studying and working. People take medication to suppress dopamine, which is beneficial to their health since when dopamine levels fall, your mind relaxes more easily and you experience less stress. Taking too many pills regularly, on the other hand, can be harmful to your health in a variety of ways. Various nutritional supplements can assist you in naturally tackling all physical discomfort and psychological disorders.    Bloom CBD Gummies, for example, can be extremely beneficial to anyone. These are gummy bears made entirely of natural materials. It can provide significant relief from all of your physical and emotional ailments. Its components can provide you with personal benefits, and its natural components can only help you. It is freely accessible through the company's official website and can be purchased from the comfort of your own home.   Bloom CBD Gummies are tried-and-true, fantastic, and enhanced ingredients that you might enjoy. Some people believe it is appropriate for shark tanks, but what is the truth? To completely comprehend this piece, you must read it from beginning to end. The CBD industry is now massive, and there are no real guides on how to select the best CBD product. You must swallow these candies daily, and their natural flavor will not allow you to skip a dose because they taste so nice. Its cannabinoids will flood your system, providing numerous benefits. To learn more about this product, read the entire article.  Special Price for Sale : Order Bloom CBD Gummies from the Official Website Online   Special Price for Sale : Order Bloom CBD Gummies from the Official Website Online   Special Price for Sale : Order Bloom CBD Gummies from the Official Website Online   What are Bloom CBD Gummies?   Bloom CBD Gummies are a fantastic supplement that can help you in a variety of ways. This is a substance that can be quite beneficial to your health by delivering a variety of benefits. It is a product that has the potential to revolutionize your ketosis and metabolic status. It is a beneficial substance that might assist you in losing excess body fat. As a result, you should prefer this dietary supplement over medicines because they can hurt your body in a variety of ways, and you should only use commercially accessible dietary supplements or goods that are manufactured solely by instilling natural components in them. It is a substance that can help you sleep better and promote overall body equilibrium. It can prevent you from various hazardous issues and only lead to excellent health.   Bloom CBD Gummies is a fantastic product that can help you in a variety of ways. This is a substance that can be quite beneficial to your health by delivering a variety of benefits. It is a product that has the potential to revolutionize your ketosis and metabolic status. It is a beneficial substance that might assist you in losing excess body fat. As a result, you should prefer this dietary supplement over medicines because they can hurt your body in a variety of ways, and you should only use commercially accessible dietary supplements or goods that are manufactured solely by instilling natural components in them. It is a substance that can help you sleep better and promote overall body equilibrium. It can prevent you from various hazardous issues and only lead to excellent health.   Best in the Weight Loss Supplement :   Our Bloom CBD Gummies only contain the finest quality natural ingredients, ensuring that you always get the best product. This product combines Garcinia Cambogia extract, Garcinia Indica extract, green tea extract, green coffee extract, black pepper extract, Ginger extract, and cinnamon bark extract in a powerful blend. Antioxidant Support: Antioxidants help to boost metabolism, increase energy, and suppress appetite.   Working Mechanism of Bloom CBD Gummies :   The CBD operating mechanism is based on the most recent study conducted by experts. Bloom CBD Gummies are now the safest CBD product on the market, thanks to the addition of triple filtration technology for THC removal. The recipe aids in the functioning of the endocannabinoid scaffolding found in the body, ensuring that the entire body functions efficiently. Surprisingly, when you take the first sticky, the cannabinoids in the sticky fill your frame and start working. Visit Here Know More : Click Here To Go to Official Website Now Bloom CBD Gummies   Visit Here Know More : Click Here To Go to Official Website Now Bloom CBD Gummies   Visit Here Know More : Click Here To Go to Official Website Now Bloom CBD Gummies    Are There Any Side Effects of Bloom CBD Gummies?   There are a few things that you can utilize blindly. However, when it comes to one's health, we must exercise extreme caution when selecting the variety and type of goods. Bloom CBD Gummies are the ideal option for your therapy because they are completely natural and herbal. It went through various clinical trials and medical examinations before being released to the public. So, there is no need to be concerned about this medication because it has been certified by the FDA as the greatest and safest technique to cure body ailments and mental health.   Customer Review :   Because the supply Bloom CBD Gummies channels are initially at a lesser capacity, not all users are receiving it at the same level. Without a doubt, delivery will be made exclusively to those individuals who purchase quickly. Before you purchase it, keep in mind that it is first come, first served. New buyers can take advantage of incredible promotions and discounts.   How to Consume Bloom CBD Gummies?   This product contains no secret rocket science. This is similar to any other simple health supplement available in the form of gummies. Bloom CBD Gummies are in their purest form, and two gummies per day are recommended. For effective results within a month, try to stick to the recommended dosage level and compensate with some light activity and diet food.    Where to Purchase Bloom CBD Gummies?   Bloom CBD Gummies are now available at your fingertips. As we advertise on our official website. So you don't have to get up from your couch. Get your phone and visit our website by clicking the link below to place your order immediately and take advantage of our amazing discounts and deals. Check all terms and conditions carefully before making a payment.   Final Verdict :   “True wealth is health”. When it comes to our health, we need to be mindful of what we're doing and how we're doing it. Don't waste your money on surgery and expensive therapies when you can resolve these issues with our brand-new health supplement Bloom CBD Gummies. This will be your one-stop answer to all of your pains and sorrows for the rest of your life, with no negative effects even after prolonged use. So, what are you still waiting for? Choose your mobile device and place your order today for a chance to win our great discounts and free samples. Exclusive Details: * Bloom CBD Gummies * Read More Details on the Official Website!   Exclusive Details: * Bloom CBD Gummies * Read More Details on the Official Website!   Exclusive Details: * Bloom CBD Gummies * Read More Details on the Official Website!   Our Official Blogs To Visit ⇒ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bloom-cbd-gummies-worlds-no1-website-value-your-money-now-tickets-888219296827 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bloom-cbd-gummies-male-enhancement-dont-fall-for-this-is-it-worth-tickets-888223369007 https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/872b643a-cc7d-4a68-b6e7-ea31eeba7671/page/N6JxD https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/0a503853-5aa6-41a6-9902-dedd99380bc8/page/ZLKxD https://groups.google.com/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-buy/c/4kHRPwYYjjQ https://groups.google.com/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-buy/c/cOHHc3E4jqA https://groups.google.com/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-buy/c/-CFKZQSg0zA https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/c/_1AMFvbROh4 https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/c/IrtM38G_1jI https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/c/pE-gd1bxjJI https://proudcbdgummiessite.blogspot.com/2024/04/bloom-cbd-gummies-exist-or-official-how.html https://usanutradietproducts.blogspot.com/2024/04/bloom-cbd-gummies-valid-statistics-is.html https://sites.google.com/view/bloom-cbd-gummies-purchase/ https://sites.google.com/view/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/ https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1OICjlmWpI-hgbDPLLvx6rOclWWZdncy4 https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1KcpemKgP7rFosunPErWfcTjJVCBo_oiA https://bloom-cbd-gummies-4.jimdosite.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews-5.jimdosite.com/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.jimdosite.com/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.jimdosite.com/ https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-CBD-Gummies-dqdb506080geg5k https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-CBD-Gummies-Reviews-ktytwkv49hj37vq https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-Male-CBD-Gummies-38bg9pgb0s03rm2 https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-Male-Enhancement-CBD-Gummies-uchyslo6ukz59od https://bloom-cbd-gummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gum.godaddysites.com/ https://bloomcbdgummies54.godaddysites.com/ https://bloomcbdgummiesreviews2.godaddysites.com/ https://bloommalecbdgummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloommaleenhancementcbdgummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-15df41.webflow.io/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews-8c869d.webflow.io/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.webflow.io/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.webflow.io/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-buy.mystrikingly.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews.mystrikingly.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-shop.company.site/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-order.company.site/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.company.site/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.company.site/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.mystrikingly.com/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.mystrikingly.com/   Elite Male CBD Gummies Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleGummiesUS/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleGummiesInUS/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleCBDGummiesBuy/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleCBDGummiesPrice/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleCBDGummiesShop/   Phenoman ME Gummies Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/TryPhenomanGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/GetPhenomanGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/TryPhenomanMEGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/GetPhenomanMEGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/TryPhenomanMaleEnhancementGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/ShopPhenomanMaleEnhancementGummies/   Superior CBD Gummies Canada Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesAtCA/ https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesOfCA/ https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesOfCanada/ https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesAtCanada/   Keto One ACV Gummies  Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneGummiesBuy/ https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneGummiesInUS/ https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneACVGummiesBuy/ https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneACVGummiesInUS/   Slimysol Germany  Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolDE/ https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolInDE/ https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolinGermany/ https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolInDeutschland/   MD ACV Gummies Australia Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoGummiesAU/ https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoACVGummiesAU/ https://www.facebook.com/MDACVKetoGummiesInAU/ https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoGummiesAustralia/ https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoACVGummiesAustralia/ https://www.facebook.com/MDACVKetoGummiesInAustralia/   Get More Info Terms :  #BloomCBDGummies #BloomCBDGummiesUnitedStates #BloomCBDGummiesUS #BloomCBDGummiesOfficial #BloomCBDGummiesReview #BloomCBDGummiesReviews #BloomCBDGummiesBuy #BloomCBDGummiesBuyNow #BloomCBDGummiesShop #BloomCBDGummiesShopNow #BloomCBDGummiesOrder #BloomCBDGummiesOrderNow #BloomCBDGummiesPurchase #BloomCBDGummiesPrice #BloomCBDGummiesIngredients #BloomCBDGummiesOffer #BloomCBDGummiesDiscount #BloomCBDGummiesScam #BloomCBDGummiesExposed #BloomCBDGummiesWhereToBuy #BloomCBDGummiesPowerBooster #BloomCBDGummiesOnline #BloomCBDGummiesLegit #BloomCBDGummiesWarning
    • Our Official Facebook Pages ⇒ https://www.facebook.com/BloomCBDGummiesMaleEnhancement/ https://www.facebook.com/BloomMaleEnhancementCBDGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/people/Bloom-CBD-Gummies/61558495025052/ https://www.facebook.com/people/Bloom-CBD-Gummies/61558594591167/   👉 Product Name — Bloom CBD Gummies   👉 Classification - Pain Relief Supplement   ‍👉 Composition – Natural Organic Compound   ‍👉 Side-Effects — NA   👉 Availability — Online   ‍👉 Rating — ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐   ‍👉 Official Website (Sale Is Live) — >>> Click Here To Buy Now   Our Official Blogs To Visit ⇒ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bloom-cbd-gummies-worlds-no1-website-value-your-money-now-tickets-888219296827 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bloom-cbd-gummies-male-enhancement-dont-fall-for-this-is-it-worth-tickets-888223369007 https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/872b643a-cc7d-4a68-b6e7-ea31eeba7671/page/N6JxD https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/0a503853-5aa6-41a6-9902-dedd99380bc8/page/ZLKxD https://groups.google.com/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-buy/c/4kHRPwYYjjQ https://groups.google.com/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-buy/c/cOHHc3E4jqA https://groups.google.com/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-buy/c/-CFKZQSg0zA https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/c/_1AMFvbROh4 https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/c/IrtM38G_1jI https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/c/pE-gd1bxjJI https://proudcbdgummiessite.blogspot.com/2024/04/bloom-cbd-gummies-exist-or-official-how.html https://usanutradietproducts.blogspot.com/2024/04/bloom-cbd-gummies-valid-statistics-is.html https://sites.google.com/view/bloom-cbd-gummies-purchase/ https://sites.google.com/view/bloom-cbd-gummies-for-ed/ https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1OICjlmWpI-hgbDPLLvx6rOclWWZdncy4 https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1KcpemKgP7rFosunPErWfcTjJVCBo_oiA https://bloom-cbd-gummies-4.jimdosite.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews-5.jimdosite.com/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.jimdosite.com/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.jimdosite.com/ https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-CBD-Gummies-dqdb506080geg5k https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-CBD-Gummies-Reviews-ktytwkv49hj37vq https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-Male-CBD-Gummies-38bg9pgb0s03rm2 https://gamma.app/docs/Bloom-Male-Enhancement-CBD-Gummies-uchyslo6ukz59od https://bloom-cbd-gummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gum.godaddysites.com/ https://bloomcbdgummies54.godaddysites.com/ https://bloomcbdgummiesreviews2.godaddysites.com/ https://bloommalecbdgummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloommaleenhancementcbdgummies.godaddysites.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-15df41.webflow.io/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews-8c869d.webflow.io/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.webflow.io/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.webflow.io/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-buy.mystrikingly.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-reviews.mystrikingly.com/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-shop.company.site/ https://bloom-cbd-gummies-order.company.site/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.company.site/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.company.site/ https://bloom-male-cbd-gummies.mystrikingly.com/ https://bloom-male-enhancement-cbd-gummies.mystrikingly.com/   Elite Male CBD Gummies Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleGummiesUS/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleGummiesInUS/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleCBDGummiesBuy/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleCBDGummiesPrice/ https://www.facebook.com/EliteMaleCBDGummiesShop/   Phenoman ME Gummies Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/TryPhenomanGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/GetPhenomanGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/TryPhenomanMEGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/GetPhenomanMEGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/TryPhenomanMaleEnhancementGummies/ https://www.facebook.com/ShopPhenomanMaleEnhancementGummies/   Superior CBD Gummies Canada Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesAtCA/ https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesOfCA/ https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesOfCanada/ https://www.facebook.com/SuperiorCBDGummiesAtCanada/   Keto One ACV Gummies  Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneGummiesBuy/ https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneGummiesInUS/ https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneACVGummiesBuy/ https://www.facebook.com/KetoOneACVGummiesInUS/   Slimysol Germany  Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolDE/ https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolInDE/ https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolinGermany/ https://www.facebook.com/SlimysolInDeutschland/   MD ACV Gummies Australia Official FB Pages ===> https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoGummiesAU/ https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoACVGummiesAU/ https://www.facebook.com/MDACVKetoGummiesInAU/ https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoGummiesAustralia/ https://www.facebook.com/MDKetoACVGummiesAustralia/ https://www.facebook.com/MDACVKetoGummiesInAustralia/