• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

this place is so much more hostile about ruhle than it was for rivera in 2013

electro's horse

8 hours ago, Basbear said:

Valid and true. Im a panther fan so I know the pain. If Rhule stays, he should lose any and all decisions about choosing a QB. 

@ForJimmy you have been playoff-level posting the last couple months.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF
Nah I’m just trying to keep up with the others on here like yourself. People are keeping it interesting even while our team is imploding. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, SJTFG said:

Guess who's drafting the players? RHULE  lmao that's his own fault AGAIN 

The sad thing is, Chinn was the runner up for DPOTY so Rhule decides to move him to safety??? Brown looked good, but then regressed this year. If we can get a good coach there is definitely talent to be exposed on this roster. 

I think it’s so incredibly weird that people offer up very specific insight into what’s going on behind the scenes with an organization and individuals. The reality is that we have no idea who is responsible for what. Was it Teppers idea to get rid of cam, or Rhule? Did Rhule assemble this terrible O line or was it Fitts call, etc etc. As a fan base we are sooo quick to start blasting people- I guess that’s more of a product of sucking ass for such a long time, we just have short fuses. 

I for one am all for giving Rhule the benefit of the doubt for one more season. Unfortunately, next year may be a tank year considering our QB prospects. He had a sub par team competing week in week out last year, so I think he can be a good motivator. Perhaps with a decent offensive coordinator we can at least aspire to mediocrity on that side of the ball. Really that’s been the deciding factor this year- if we were 15th in offense instead of 28th, undoubtedly we win more games. 

Teddy B and Darnold were always bad decisions tho….

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, frankw said:

You're still banging this drum haha. Most had finally begun to move on from Cam and accept until Rhule himself reached desperation mode and brought him back into a worse mess than when he left. Get a grip.

His handling of Cam has been regularly mentioned.  I'm not sure how you say that.  Also this worse mess that hes in is the same the other 2 qbs played in this season as well right?  Did you give them the same sympathy? 

Just now, Tr3ach said:

His handling of Cam has been regularly mentioned.  I'm not sure how you say that.  Also this worse mess that hes in is the same the other 2 qbs played in this season as well right?  Did you give them the same sympathy? 

It's been regularly mentioned bc it was that move that began the panic moves that followed in throwing a brinks truck at Bridgewater and gambling on Darnold only to end up right back where we started. Why can't you just speak on your issue with the man? He had a terrible game last Sunday I dropped him in fantasy like a hot potato after that poo. Where are these people giving him sympathy or fawning over him? Speak up.