• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you need a good laugh....

Cdparr7

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't be shocked if Brady resurfaces elsewhere with significantly different results.

At least he has an entire year and change of experience now. That's a lot better then when he came here.

Dude is super young, he just needs to go somewhere for some more NFL experience. 

Still, HC? Just too funny

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Waldo said:

At least he has an entire year and change of experience now. That's a lot better then when he came here.

Dude is super young, he just needs to go somewhere for some more NFL experience. 

Still, HC? Just too funny

Football is weird.  Being a good OC or DC isn’t what makes a lot of great HCs.   Especially college.  More about culture,  management of people and situations. 

3 of the last 5 college championships were won by a HC who never was a OC or DC a day in their lives.   

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

35 minutes ago, CRA said:

Football is weird.  Being a good OC or DC isn’t that makes a lot of great HCs.   Especially college.  More about culture and management of people and situations. 

3 of the last 5 college championships were won by a HC who never was a OC or DC a day in their lives.   

True. Still don't know the entire details either of what has been going on behind the scenes here completely. 

Brady is too way inexperienced to be hoping he becomes your next HC in the NFL tho. It will be fun to see where he goes. Does he take up the HC role in a college or does he go put in the work with some team in the NFL? I can't think of a situation where a NFL team would seriously hire him as an OC yet but who knows. Like you said, football is weird. 

Edited by Waldo

Here's the problem Joe Brady has.

It's one thing to look at what our offense has done the last couple years and go "I see what they were trying to do, and they just couldn't pull it off".  Whether the failure was personnel or execution, if you could look at our offense and go "Oh, I see what we wanted to do" that's unfulfilled potential that you can work with.

That's not what I see when I look at our offense.

We definitely have personnel issues, but most teams have them.  What I don't see is a consistent plan.  "We're going to run the ball more" - Matt Rhule.  Did you see it?  I didn't see it.  All I see is the same failures over and over, and I don't see what we are doing to either work around the issues or correct them.

That falls on coaching, and in the case of our offense, Joe Brady.

11 hours ago, Waldo said:

True. Still don't know the entire details either of what has been going on behind the scenes here completely. 

Brady is too way inexperienced to be hoping he becomes your next HC in the NFL tho. It will be fun to see where he goes. Does he take up the HC role in a college or does he go put in the work with some team in the NFL? I can't think of a situation where a NFL team would seriously hire him as an OC yet but who knows. Like you said, football is weird. 

LOL if he is really hired by some incredibly dumb team to be their Head Coach, I envision a Chud/Browns type situation where he is poo-canned 3 or 4 weeks into the season.

• Beer 1