• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we lose to Atlanta does Tepper fire Rhule

Zod

There is no physical way to fire Matt Rhule before week 18. Snow is undying loyal to him, Joe Brady is now gone, and we have a staff with the lowest NFL experience rate IN THE LEAUGE.

Who is going to be the HC for the last four games if Rhule is fired? Rivera you had the Turners, Fewell (Who had already been an interim before), and a staff full of NFL experience, so while we lost all our games, we had a respectable enough product on the field.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Smithers said:

So should Sean Payton and Kliff Kingsbury be fired for allowing Rhule to out coach them?

That was forever ago my guy you can't hang your hat on a win from week 2 when you're getting your ass whooped in the second half of the season. With the Cards do we even need to say it? They were without their two best players on offense. We can't even put up a fight with our best right now.

Edited by frankw

6 hours ago, Zod said:

If you remember, Tepper fired Rivera in early December so that he could get a head start on finding his replacement. 

If the Panthers lose yet another home game to a bad team like Atlanta, does he get his own personal black Monday?

No

1 minute ago, MechaZain said:

Even if everyone was healthy I don't think you can make a call on the Nixon and Rhule pairing after one game. Hell it's hard to evaluate on Nixon at all without an offseason under his belt.  

I've seen enough of Matt Rhule that I don't want him back.

Jeff Nixon is just part of the package that comes with him.

• Pie 1