• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HiS aRmS aRe ToO SmAlL

janderson20vt

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

If he can play LT I don't care if he has T-Rex arms.  The kid played LT all through college and played pretty damn well.  Play him there and don't look back.

I always said that, there are numbers I want.....BUT if you can get the job done IDGAF about "muh numbers"

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

I just watched rhule’s presser and one of the reporters asked how he would describe jeff Nixon as a play caller and rhule paused for a long ass time and was like ummm I don’t know how to describe play callers.

clown show

Thanks for the update, gave up watching Rhule pressers around week 7. I can take coach-speak, some talking down to, and a tad of the preaching.......The unnecessary lying broke me.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, CRA said:

It's like Matt Rhule is reading a cliff notes version of how to coach.  But it is written in Chinese and he has a poor translator. 

and the old arm length myth doesn't hold up.  Think there is a post from the offseason that list all the All Pros and Pro Bowlers who defy what grandpa used to tell the grandchildren about what a LT has to be. 

I bet Greg Little had massively long arms!

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I bet Greg Little had massively long arms!

I can confirm....Im sure they were at least 35 in and maybe longer...

Im with the Rhule on this...(motherfugler)......much prefer long arms.... AT ALL SPOTS, even kicker!!

Still if you can play without your knuckles dragging the ground, thats all that counts!

If ANY player is worst than panther starting OL, cut them, no hope at all....

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 2