• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you keep your interest?

Martin

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Has anyone been able to determine if the players have quit on Ruhle? I think we should be able to tell in the last 5 games. As a fan he is extremely uninspiring. 

The returns, to this point, show that more have quit than haven't. But it's admittedly tough to see, because so many of our players suck even when they're trying. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Don’t get me wrong, still support the team. But success in the last five games will only prolong Rhule’s stay, and that is not a good thing.

I’m very much so in the minority but I’d like to see how the team finishes down the stretch before canning Rhule. If we lose to Atl though all bets are off and I’m likely in the fire Rhule camp as well.

• Pie 1

Find enjoyment in the sport altogether. Appreciate good teams for what they are. Watch more teams than just the Panthers. Watch up and coming players develop.

Most importantly, remember the dead months in the off-season. I fuging hate months with no football.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Martin said:

I’ve gone from the point of supporting Rhule to realizing he’s a clown. At this point we need to lose out so he gets fired. And I can’t believe I’m saying that, it goes against everything in believe in in sports.

Normally I can take some late wins if they show progress for our young players, improvements in coaching etc. But in this case he needs to go.

I remember the Clausen season. Watched every game, enjoyed small improvements etc, but not sure what to watch for this year.

Hoping to see Cam play well and our young corners to continue to develop. But that is pretty much it. Normally I’d watch for our O-line rookies to improve, but since they are barley playing…

What are you hoping to see over the next few weeks?

It was hard for me to watch the Perry Fewell games but I still did just with little anticipation or excitement. 

I look at it this way. If we win, we have a shot at the playoffs. If we lose, we are a step closer to getting a different coach.

2 hours ago, CashNewton22 said:

I sat through Jimmy Clausen years. I think I can “suffer” having to watch Brian burns, Hasson Reddick, Cam Newton, DJ Moore, Jeremy Chinn, Stephon Gilmore, Robby Andersen etc etc. What on earth has happened to Panther Nation my goodness y’all we gotta still support our team. Even if you hate Rhule I’m still gonna ride or die for my Panthers. 

Yeah let’s support them to win so we keep Rhule that sounds smart!