• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you keep your interest?

Martin

Panthers have been around for over two decades, not once have we had consecutive winning seasons. The original owner was an “NFL” man who refused to put our logo at midfield and demanded we keep aging vets around because he liked them. And oh yeh, he was a bit of a pervert.

Now we have Dave Tepper, worth over 14 billion and a former minority partner with the Steelers. In a very short time he has fired multiple employees and replaced some with upgrades, others not so much. He hired Matt Rhule who proceeded to surround himself with people he “felt comfortable” with which means a bunch of college guys. We had a promising first season, but now are getting blown out by cellar dwellers. 

Dave Tepper wants his stadium full of rabid money spending fans, and as fans we want something to go crazy over. Until that happens he can expect more of what he’s seeing right now.

• Pie 3

I used to be crazy over my panthers ! I went 8 years without missing a min of any game. 

But the past two years idk what's up with me I might have watched two games this year if that, normally I just check the score on my phone every hour or so or just come on here. 

But I have really lost my interest in the panthers the past two years and ive been here since the Kerry Collin's and kevin Greene days. 

And ive been a member on this group since 2003/2004 then something happened and everybody had to resign up make new names then it happened again in 2008. 

But I can say its nice not letting a loss mess up my whole week now like it used to or wasting my whole Sunday sitting Inside the house when I can be out doing something like fishing or hunting.