• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Brady Christensen, and the game of inches

Carolina Panthers

24 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Im a big "numbers" guy, while he is a outlier smitty destroyed the WR "profile". Smitty is on the 1st team nfl P4P, one of the baddest humans under 200 LBs people in the world during his prime... greorge had no good reasons to keep him off WR duties, george just wanted to be right..

Dante Hall was 5'7 on a good day and 185 LBs, but if gave him a chance he could win the game and get the whole stadium rocking.. 

and Steve Smith isn’t really even that big of a unicorn.   If you can play, you can play.   Steve could play.  George was dumb. 

NFL is full of guys that don’t fit the mold.   

There is a nice long list of HOFers that didn’t fit the molds.  

And there are plenty of other non-HOF types that still ball while not fitting the ideal measurable stats.  

some of my all time favorite players haven’t fit the mold.  As a kid it was Darrell Green.  89 is one of my favorite Panthers.  Hunter Renfrow one of my favorite college players. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

Im a big "numbers" guy, while he is a outlier smitty destroyed the WR "profile". Smitty is on the 1st team nfl P4P, one of the baddest humans under 200 LBs people in the world during his prime... greorge had no good reasons to keep him off WR duties, george just wanted to be right..

Dante Hall was 5'7 on a good day and 185 LBs, but if gave him a chance he could win the game and get the whole stadium rocking.. 

Sam Mills

Height: 5′ 9″

5× Pro Bowl

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Didn't Brady play 29 great snaps at LT?  Can we find any other LT we've played this year with 29 great snaps for the season?  

Because if the answer is no, then Brady needs to play LT.  I mean, he's a freaking tackle.  Just play him there.  See if he can play that position, if he can't then move him next off season.

• Pie 2