• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BB

jayboogieman

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Tarheels vs Va tech playing way down to the competition here,  we probably lose

This game is the absolute mystery.  Why Carolina is sleeping at the wheel is just strange.  How in a million years does this team come out this flat.  I can’t understand it

Hubert doesn’t press, doesn’t do anything to change the flow.  Take the loss and leave.  So frustrating 

Edited by Shocker

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

Baylor dominated their game earlier today and UNC is doing so as well. Their upcoming game could be interesting.

Just hope the Heels show up next game.  They have been up and down at times this year.  Baylor is elite on defense and Carolina has to come super tough or they will get blown off the court.  Still, if the Heels put the ball in the basket early they should make this an interesting game

Edited by Shocker

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Just hope the Heels show up next game.  They have been up and down at times this year.  Baylor is elite on defense and Carolina has to come super tough or they will get blown off the court.  Still, if the Heels put the ball in the basket early they should make this an interesting game

I'm hoping for a good game, but I'm prepared for a blowout. 😄

13 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I'm hoping for a good game, but I'm prepared for a blowout. 😄

On paper Carolina has the edge inside with Bacot…but we have seen teams take him away and the Heels settling for 3s.  Gotta get him the ball and hit shots.  That would give us a good shot.  Baylors knock out punch early will be interesting.  Heels have to start strong

They are better on defense but Carolina has to concern them if we get confidence 

Edited by Shocker

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

On paper Carolina has the edge inside with Bacot…but we have seen teams take him away and the Heels settling for 3s.  Gotta get him the ball and hit shots.  That would give us a good shot.  Baylors knock out punch early will be interesting.  Heels have to start strong

They are better on defense but Carolina has to concern them if we get confidence 

The Heels have reminded me of the Hornets some this season. Sometimes they show up and other times they just go through the motions.

Still want Davis gone?

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

The Heels have reminded me of the Hornets some this season. Sometimes they show up and other times they just go through the motions.

Still want Davis gone?

No I don’t…was wrong about Hubert.  Totally ok with giving him time.  He needs to bring in the big time recruits but he is working.  The Heels have gotten much better late in the year.  Great sign IMO.

Go Saint Peters!

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No I don’t…was wrong about Hubert.  Totally ok with giving him time.  He needs to bring in the big time recruits but he is working.  The Heels have gotten much better late in the year.  Great sign IMO.

Go Saint Peters!

It's amazing what beating Duke in K's last home game gets you from the fanbase...😄\

Just kidding. Davis has earned more time.