• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BB

jayboogieman

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Miami is doing what they want to the Heels

UNC gets absolutely destroyed by Miami in a big ACC game.  UNC needs to go out and find a better coach.  Period.  6-30 from 3?  30 fuggin 3s?  Team is a ship without a captain 

Edited by Shocker

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

UNC gets absolutely destroyed by Miami in a big ACC game.  UNC needs to go out and find a better coach.  Period.  6-30 from 3?  30 fuggin 3s?  Team is a ship without a captain 

When UNC decided they wanted to get the next coach from within the family, they cut themselves off from a lot of choices. That said, Davis needs more time than half a season to put his spin on things.

26 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Heels have been blown out by Wake tonight. Wake hasn't beaten UNC in two years either.

The Hubert Davis experiment has failed miserably.  He makes no adjustments, the team plays no defense and have gotten nothing but worse.

UNC is just better than this 

As a lifelong Heel fan I am absolutely so disappointed in Bubba Cunningham for taking the incredibly easy route and not even looking for the best candidate for this job.  Completely unacceptable and he needs to be fired asap.

He will keep Davis around for a few years at least because he isn’t interested in doing his job

Edited by Shocker

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

The Hubert Davis experiment has failed miserably.  He makes no adjustments, the team plays no defense and have gotten nothing but worse.

UNC is just better than this 

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

As a lifelong Heel fan I am absolutely so disappointed in Bubba Cunningham for taking the incredibly easy route and not even looking for the best candidate for this job.  Completely unacceptable and he needs to be fired asap.

He will keep Davis around for a few years at least because he isn’t interested in doing his job

I wouldn't say the Davis experiment has failed yet. The last few years of Williams didn't leave him a lot of good/great players as it seemed to me that Roy was fine letting the top recruits go to others schools to be one and done in favor of guys that would be at UNC for 3-4 years. Now, I don't have any insider info, that's just how it looked from the outside looking in. It'll take a couple years for him to build the program back up and put his mark on it. So, he'll get 2-3 years and if he hasn't shown any improvement, he'll get axed just like the guy that followed Smith did since the boosters and alumni will not stand for all the losing.