• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte FC - MLS Expansion Draft - December 14th

MillionDollarCam

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'd definitely like to feel best about our center and left/right backs heading into next year. 

Agreed, good defenders are hard to find (especially CB’s). Being able to choose from a plot of proven MLS defenders is huge.

Those DP slots can be used to enhance the wings.

I always tell my high schoolers and club teams that I’d rather win a game 1-0 than 5-2 because it usually indicates that you have a  strong spine (LB/RB, CB, CDM, CM) and that you can play a possession based game.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Agreed, good defenders are hard to find (especially CB’s). Being able to choose from a plot of proven MLS defenders is huge.

Those DP slots can be used to enhance the wings.

I always tell my high schoolers and club teams that I’d rather win a game 1-0 than 5-2 because it usually indicates that you have a  strong spine (LB/RB, CB, CDM, CM) and that you can play a possession based game.

We're also far more likely to win 1-0 matches than 5-4 shootouts, unless the squad makeup changes and there's a forward-heavy construction.

• Pie 1

Just now, travisura said:

Appreciate the work you're doing here comrade.

Looks like we get a bunch of views around here but not so many posts. Hopefully that changes.

I know it’s a new game to a lot of people but everyone should feel welcome.

I live in Orlando so I’ve been supporting Orlando City since their inception but being from Charlotte I am absolutely pumped for this team.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Looks like we get a bunch of views around here but not so many posts. Hopefully that changes.

I know it’s a new game to a lot of people but everyone should feel welcome.

I live in Orlando so I’ve been supporting Orlando City since their inception but being from Charlotte I am absolutely pumped for this team.

It should start really picking up here in the next couple of weeks as the roster takes shape and preseason starts.