• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

Just now, Smithers said:

Why didn’t we use a TO at 2:40 instead of letting them run it down to the 2 minute warning?  Call a TO, force them to run a play, hope to get lucky and have a penalty that stops the clock.  But no, Rhule just lets 40 seconds roll off the clock.

Bro let it go we suck it’s over nothing we can do . We beat our selves game in game out that’s our identity 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, IRONMAN said:

I know what you're saying and you aren't wrong. In the school of coaching though you always try to keep the faith and extend the game. Wait as long as possible to pull off the must have plays. If they don't make 2 there you're down and dejected and you know down 9 that you're done. If you just kick the extra point and you're down 8 you say hey guys all we gotta do is get a stop and get the ball back etc. It just helps keep the faith and motivation alive longer to delay the difficult must have plays. 

I get that, but we have Cam, and that changes goal-line thinking. If you get it to 7 there, maybe Atlanta puckers up more. I would probably go for the PAT, but it's not egregious.