• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Was it? PJ threw a TD. We never got the ball back. Cam more than likely would have led that drive too. Where was the mistake? Had PJ not thrown the TD ... ok. But he threw a TD. A mistake didn't take place ... other than the D allowing that 3rd down play by the Falcons.

Against prevent defense.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

So you care more about Cam than us winning. Cool.

No that’s what you care about evident by your post history, asking why a nfl starting qb is being pulled at random times throughout a game for a lesser one is common sense base off how unorthodox it is. 

but continue celebrating pj walkers 2nd career TD pass 

1 hour ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

No that’s what you care about evident by your post history, asking why a nfl starting qb is being pulled at random times throughout a game for a lesser one is common sense base off how unorthodox it is. 

but continue celebrating pj walkers 2nd career TD pass 

I'm not saying Ruhle is a great coach ... because he's not. I just find it funny you question his move. He obviously did it for a reason, and even if he didn't expect it to work, it did. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings to see your hero on the sideline.