• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule is the biggest joke to ever coach this team

BlackPanther21_

22 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Heads up, Cam clearly isnt trusted on obvious passing downs.  Hes mostly ok when there is always a threat to run.

Cam is fine. The real problem is still coaching. When the defense was burned by a long pass from Cam, that's when they adjust to defend the pass. We should've ran the ball after the long pass, but instead to chose to throw it. The result was an interception. We still kept trying to throw it backed up on our own goaline. It's just so fuging stupid.

6 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

8-8, 7-9, 1-15

not sure I would call any of those as decent seasons

Relative to Rhule 8-8 and 7-9 are looking pretty good right now.

Recall Panthers being in a scoring contest during the last game of the season trying to edge out the Saints for a playoff spot under Seifert.  Couldn't even imagine that scenario happening with Rhule.

Keep in mind, both of these coaches have earned a place on the Panthers Wall of Shame.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 4

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Relative to Rhule 8-8 and 7-9 are looking pretty good right now.

Recall Panthers being in a scoring contest during the last game of the season trying to edge out the Saints for a playoff spot under Siefert.  Couldn't even imagine that scenario happening with Rhule.

Keep in mind, both of these coaches have earned a place on the Panthers Wall of Shame.

We was trying to go the other way from 8-8 and 7-9

Instead we went the other other way. FFS its seriously maddening that we are actually coached by a second rate college coach and have an owner who atm looks much  more clueless than JR.

How the TF you look even more clueless than that lol

laughing stock

• Pie 1

Just now, Fox007 said:

We was trying to go the other way from 8-8 and 7-9

Instead we went the other other way. FFS its seriously maddening that we are actually coached by a second rate college coach and have an owner who atm looks much  more clueless than JR.

How the TF you look even more clueless than that lol

laughing stock

I hear ya.  This has been a humbling experience.  I hadn't even heard of Rhule prior to him becoming a "hot commodity".  I was willing to give the guy a chance, but it is beyond clear at this point that he isn't ready for the responsibility of being an NFL Head Coach. 

I'm hoping that Dave Tepper is a little humbled as well and ready to pull the plug on his college coach posthaste.