• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule needs to be gone today.

Harbingers

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The only problem with firing him during the season is we have nobody to make interim.  The entire staff is just his college crew that will be gone with him.  And don't say Chase Blackburn.  Special teams have been awful.

Oh yeah, forgot about him. I’m ok with everyone getting canned except Snow. And even Snow is on thin ice at this point. 

10 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

That was the dumbest thing I’ve seen Rhule do all season. I wanted to believe there was more going on but he just showed he doesn’t know what to do. Just throwing PJ in when Cam was playing relatively well aside from the pick. Just dumb as poo.

Exactly. Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Maybe I will pick up the sax and post ridiculous poems…so cool!

Well at least I’m honest about my gimmicky nature and it being completely stupid but hey, people seem to like it. You’re being a dumbass

Edited by saX man
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The only problem with firing him during the season is we have nobody to make interim.  The entire staff is just his college crew that will be gone with him.  And don't say Chase Blackburn.  Special teams have been awful.

Who cares at this point? Make chase or Sean Ryan the interim HC. We need to lose the rest of these games and get a new coaching staff. 

• Beer 1

The saddest part is last year, at least we showed promise. We hung in there against top teams, NO, KC, GB all down to the wire. I could at least see what the vision was, what they were trying to do. This year is just depressing. We are getting blown out, out coaches by bums like Joe Judge and out coached by our former HC that we replace with Rhule. The coaching staff has completely lost the team and the fan base. 

• Pie 6