• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule needs to be gone today.

Harbingers

10 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

The saddest part is last year, at least we showed promise. We hung in there against top teams, NO, KC, GB all down to the wire. I could at least see what the vision was, what they were trying to do. This year is just depressing. We are getting blown out, out coaches by bums like Joe Judge and out coached by our former HC that we replace with Rhule. The coaching staff has completely lost the team and the fan base. 

I really thought after the chiefs game that rhule was going to be special. That was some of the best coaching of the year. 

Just now, davos said:

Nice drive but holy moley, I am DONE with Rhule after today. I tried to be patient post-Brady but he is clueless. Amateur hour.

I wanted to give him the rest of this season. But no. You make a boneheaded move like that? When cam needs a chance to redeem himself? It’s just an excuse and it’s bad.

• Pie 1