• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule needs to be gone today.

Harbingers

While I'd never switch teams, I don't think I can continue to support or watch this team as long as Fatt is here. He has the audacity to try and scapegoat the only icon this team has ever had not named Mills to save his own ass and hide his incompetence. fug him. I was neutral on him on a personal level but this game completely changed that. Fire his ass tomorrow and let's get a jump on finding a competent replacement.

Edited by beo

1 minute ago, beo said:

While I'd never switch teams, I don't think I can continue to support or watch this team as long as Fatt is here. He has the audacity to try and scapegoat the only icon this team has ever had not named Mills to save his own ass and hide his incompetence. fug him. I was neutral on him on a personal level but this game completely changed that. Fire his ass tomorrow and let's get a jump on finding a competent replacement.

Watch the canes or hornets as your emotionally invested team and then the panthers as the “fug my life, everything is death and I hate football” metal style poo on Sunday’s. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

Watch the canes or hornets as your emotionally invested team and then the panthers as the “fug my life, everything is death and I hate football” metal style poo on Sunday’s. 

This is the first year of my life that i've ever watched more college ball than NFL ball. It's truly upsetting that we've gotten here. Might have to start getting more into hockey for the Canes, they seem fun.

Has anybody else ever seen an owner in the press box looking through books while there was still plenty of time for a comeback? I haven't. It had to be a book that had something to do with business and it has to be him signing off on Rhule's release. It was right after Rhule pulled Cam a 2nd time.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1