• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've seen enough. Rhule has to go.

Proudiddy

10 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Who takes over if rhule is fired this week? Not sure any of his Baylor guys take the interim position. Chase or Sean Ryan? No clue.

it needs to happen now to make a point to the fans that he fuged up and is correcting the decision.

Literally doesn't matter

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

For hire NFL Head Coach. Experience preferred. Upstarts need not apply.

Amen!!! I’m not even sure I want a damn OC or DC, like everyone else is drooling over. We need a proven Head Coach with experience. Keep tabs on Pete Carroll, watch out for Mike Tomlin, bring back Harbaugh, we have options.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, philit99 said:

Amen!!! I’m not even sure I want a damn OC or DC, like everyone else is drooling over. We need a proven Head Coach with experience. Keep tabs on Pete Carroll, watch out for Mike Tomlin, bring back Harbaugh, we have options.

Preach!!!

Upstarts need not apply!

Enough!

This man must think to himself "it worked at Temple and it worked at Baylor so it has to work here."  Makes me want to cry then kick a baby.

Rhule is so damn arrogant he continues to double-down on his cluelessness like he's a step ahead of NFL coaching staffs when he's a three light years behind.  Get this clown the fug outta here now.